06) Hush my children
07) Deutschland
08) Road to Valhalla
09) Mr. Hangman
10) Pride, Honour and Purity
11) Son´s of our race
12) 1916

01) Hey Brother

Hey brother can you spare the time? I can't decide where we should draw the line. Our family dreams, they are at stake. And I can't accept this as our fate. I wont accept this as our fate

As I wish upon this star tonight. Will our people ever see the light? Is the New Dawn just around the bend? Hey brother, when's it gonna end?

Don't want our children to look at us. With disappointment and disgust. We want to teach them to carry on. To be strong long after we're gone. To bear the torch long after we're gone

As I wish upon this star tonight. Will our people ever see the light? Is the New Dawn just around the bend? Hey brother, when's it gonna end?

Well, we've been bred to stand our ground. Turn not a cheek, no not back down. I see these people just standing there. They've no worries, no they've no cares. They don't worry cause they don't care

As I wish upon this star tonight. Will our people ever see the light? Is the New Dawn just around the bend? Hey brother, when's it gonna end? As I wish upon this star tonight. Will our people ever see the light? Is the New Dawn just around the bend? Hey brother, when's it gonna end?

02) Green Fields Of France

Well, how do you do young Willie McBride? Do you mind if I sit here down by your graveside? And rest for awhile in the warm summer sun. I've been walking all day, and I'm nearly done. I see by your gravestone, you were only nineteen. When you joined the great call-up in nineteen-sixteen. Well I hope you died quick and I hope you died clean. Or young Willie McBride was it slow and obscene?

Did they beat the drums slowly? Did they play the fife loudly? Did they play the death march as they lowered you down? Did the band play the Last Post and chorus? Did the pipes play the Flowers of the Forest?

Did you leave a wife or a sweetheart behind? In some faithful heart is your memory enshrined? Although you died back in nineteen-sixteen. In some faithful heart you're forever nineteen. Or are you a stranger without a name? Enclosed and forever behind a glass frame. In an old photograph, battered and stained. And faded to yellow, in a brown leather frame

Did they beat the drums slowly? Did they play the fife loudly? Did they play the death march as they lowered you down? Did the band play the Last Post and chorus? Did the pipes play the Flowers of the Forest?

Now the sun, now it shines, on the green fields of France. And the warm summer breeze makes the red poppies dance. And look how the sun shines from under the clouds. There's no gas, no barbwire, there's no guns firing now. But here in this graveyard that's still no-man's land. The countless white crosses stand mute in the sand. To man's blind indifference to another white man. To a whole generation, that was butchered and damned

Young Willie McBride, I can't help wondering why. Do those that lie here know why that they died? And did they believe when they answered the call. Did they really believe that this war would end war? The sorrow, the suffering, the glory, the pain. The killing and dying were all done in vain. Young Willie McBride, it all happened again. And again, and again, and again, and again

03) Take Me Back

There she stood, white and cold. Journeys end where the north wind blows. Take a breath, what do you see? I see a land full of history

The Tuskett waters flow through our veins. The wind in Eel-Brooks, crying our name. Take me back to where our forefathers lay. Surette's Island, there we can stay

Acadian moon, and the star lit skies. Faded songs of a time gone by. Our people lived and our people died. They gave there lives for there land and pride

The Tuskett waters flow through our veins. The wind in Eel-Brooks, crying our name. Take me back to where our forefathers lay. Surette's Island, there we can stay

There she stood, white and cold. Journeys end where the north wind blows. Take a breath, what do you see? I see a land that belongs to me

04) Rudolph Hess

46 years behind prison walls. There was no mercy, no regret at all. No one was ever tormented so much. And in the end, they even murdered him

Rudolph Hess - your beliefs were stronger, than prison and pain. Rudolph Hess - you are living in our hearts

You flew to England in the name of peace. For that they chained him, with no release. They couldn't break, no break his pride. And history will revenge him one day

Rudolph Hess - your beliefs were stronger, than prison and pain. Rudolph Hess - you are living in our hearts

If you see a picture of this old man. Take a look and make a stand. Swear for your entire, your entire life. That they will be upon him for his murder

Rudolph Hess - your beliefs were stronger, than prison and pain. Rudolph Hess - you are living in our hearts. Rudolph Hess - your beliefs were stronger, than prison and pain. Rudolph Hess - you are living in our hearts

05) Freedom Give Me Freedom

Sometimes it feels like I ain't going nowhere. Can't hide these feelings of anger and despair. All I want is what is right for my family and my faith. There's no time to compromise the extinction of our race, extinction of our race

Freedom give me freedom, to do the things we know are right. Freedom give me freedom, for freedom I will fight. Freedom I will fight

Been a Rebel since I don't know when. I wouldn't have it any other way. And I'll fight till the biter end, fight to have my say. I've been know to go the length, always see things through. All these lies you try and sell to me, well, I am no fool, I can see through you

Freedom give me freedom, to do the things we know are right. Freedom give me freedom, for freedom I will fight. Freedom I will fight

Sometimes it feels like I ain't going nowhere. Can't hide these feelings of anger and despair. All I want is what is right for my family and my faith. There's no time to compromise the extinction of our race, extinction of our race

Freedom give me freedom, to do the things we know are right. Freedom give me freedom, for freedom I will fight. Freedom I will fight. Freedom give me freedom, to do the things we know are right. Freedom give me freedom, for freedom I will fight. Freedom I will fight

06) Hush My Children

Hush my children, don't you cry. Daddy's gonna fight for you until he dies. Lay down your head upon this night. And dream your dreams until the light

Dream the dream of a little mind. Of birds and tree's and of our kind. Be as free as free can be. And in your dreams, dream of me. Dream the dream of a little mind. Of birds and tree's and of our kind. Be as free as free can be. And in your dreams, dream of me

Don't be afraid my littles ones. I fight this fight because it's you I love. Now close your eye's and go to sleep. And I'll watch over you, my word I'll keep

Dream the dream of a little mind. Of birds and tree's and of our kind. Be as free as free can be. And in your dreams, dream of me. Dream the dream of a little mind. Of birds and tree's and of our kind. Be as free as free can be. And in your dreams, dream of me

Hush my children, don't you cry. Daddy's gonna fight for you until he dies. Lay down your head upon this night. And dream your dreams until the light

Dream the dream of a little mind. Of birds and tree's and of our kind. Be as free as free can be. And in your dreams, dream of me. Dream the dream of a little mind. Of birds and tree's and of our kind. Be as free as free can be. And in your dreams, dream of me. Dream the dream of a little mind. Of birds and tree's and of our kind. Be as free as free can be. And in your dreams, dream of me. Dream the dream of a little mind. Of birds and tree's and of our kind. Be as free as free can be. And in your dreams, dream of me

07) Deutschland

Once there was a man who stood up for his race. He had told the people of the challenges they'll face. It would be a long road to get back on it's feet. They must act as one now and never face defeat

For Deutschland I shed a tear, for the land you hold so dear. For the hardships you embrace and the problems you must face. Deutschland, oh Deutschland, my heart it's bleeds for you. Strength to you my comrades, for those who still stand true, for those who still stand true

On the streets of an old Berlin flows a sea of empty faces. Patriots of old, who now have lost there places

For Deutschland I shed a tear, for the land you hold so dear. For the hardships you embrace and the problems you must face. Deutschland, oh Deutschland, my heart it's bleeds for you. Strength to you my comrades, for those who still stand true, for those who still stand true

A history so pure, a land so full of pride. Forbidden to remember your dead, your father's who have fought and died

For Deutschland I shed a tear, for the land you hold so dear. For the hardships you embrace and the problems you must face. Deutschland, oh Deutschland, my heart it's bleeds for you. Strength to you my comrades, for those who still stand true, for those who still stand true, for those who still stand true

08) Road To Valhalla

There is a road, and it leads to Valhalla. Where only the chosen are allowed. There is a boy, with a dream of Valhalla. A place in the land of the gods

But in the heart, where the fire burns forever. Where life goes on, for those who fell in battle. The gods are waiting, the moment he falls in the fight. And he will rise, when the sun goes down

He raised high his sword as he cried out Valhalla. His dream had become reality. Tonight he will dine on the road to Valhalla. Chosen to feast with the gods

But in the heart, where the fires burn forever. Where life goes on for the mighty young Viking. The journey has finally come to an end, for the boy. And he has risen as the bravest of them all

09) Mr. Hangman

Stuck behind these cold walls, dim as dim can be. Dampness settles in my bones, my eye's can barely see. I've been tried and sent to death, for livin’ my beliefs. Time it slips and slips on by me, how much more of this misery?

Hey Mr. Hangman, is that you're calling my name? Hey Mr. Hangman, you’re playing hangman games, you’re playing hangman games

I'm restless every moment, for sleep it never comes. No moon to light these darkened gallows, where are these voices coming from? I can feel the scribing, left upon these walls. The ghosts of fallen heroes, they have heard the hangmans call

Hey Mr. Hangman, is that you're calling my name? Hey Mr. Hangman, you’re playing hangman games, you’re playing hangman games

Stuck behind these cold walls, dim as dim can be. Dampness settles in my bones, my eye's can barely see. I've been tried and sent to death, for livin’ my beliefs. Time it slips and slips on by me, how much more of this misery?

10) Pride, Honour And Purity

Our longboats are setting sail today. Listen to the wind it's going down blown down. Ravens fly high up above our heads. Listening to every word that's said

I must give back what my race gave me - Pride, Honour and Purity. In you my son our blood runs free - Pride, Honour and Purity. Now I see the Valkyries, hark I hear them calling me. Hush my wife, don't cry for me - Pride, Honour and Purity. Pride, Honour and Purity

Over the horizon to fight in far off lands. Brothers call, time to make a stand. I leave you now so you must stand up tall. For now I must go and heed the call

I must give back what my race gave me - Pride, Honour and Purity. In you my son our blood runs free - Pride, Honour and Purity. Now I see the Valkyries, hark I hear them calling me. Hush my wife, don't cry for me - Pride, Honour and Purity. Pride, Honour and Purity

If I should pass will you burn my corpse at sea? Like a warrior of old I seek the Valkyries. Hush my wife, my love, now don't you cry. I fight this war knowing I might die

11) Son's Of Our Race

I sat down by my grandad and this is what he said. If you do not defend your race, we will wind up dead. I listened to his storys on how all things should be. I looked inside this old man, he said these words to me

Your are the sons of our race. You are the strength we need. You are the eye, the eye of the storm. Defenders of a blood we bleed. Defenders of a blood we bleed

As your marching into battle, you hold your head up high. Think of freedom and your folk and you will do what´s right. Your birthrite´s been forsaken, it´s killed apart of you. Lady fate's come knocking and deep inside you knew

Your are the sons of our race. You are the strength we need. You are the eye, the eye of the storm. Defenders of a blood we bleed. Defenders of a blood we bleed

I sat down by my grandad and this is what he said. If you do not defend your race, we will wind up dead. I listened to his storys on how all things should be. I looked inside this old man, he said these words to me

Your are the sons of our race. You are the strength we need. You are the eye, the eye of the storm. Defenders of a blood we bleed. Defenders of a blood we bleed. Your are the sons of our race. You are the strength we need. You are the eye, the eye of the storm. Defenders of a blood we bleed. Defenders of a blood we bleed. Defenders of a blood we bleed

12) 1916

16 years old when I went to the war. To fight for a land fit for heroes. The God on my side, and a gun in my hand. Counting my days down to zero. And I marched and I fought and I bled and I died. And I never did get any older. But I knew at the time that a year in the line. Is a long enough life for a soldier

We all volunteered and we wrote down our names. And we added two years to our ages. Eager for life and ahead of the game. Ready for history's pages. And we fought and we brawled and we whored 'til we stood. Ten thousand shoulder to shoulder. A thirst for the Hun, we were food for the gun. And that's what you are when you're soldiers

I heard my friend cry as he sank to his knees. Coughing blood as he screamed for his mother. And I fell by his side and that's how we died. Clinging like kids to each other. And I lay in the mud and the guts and the blood. And I wept as his body grew colder. And I called for my mother and she never came. Though it wasn't my fault and I wasn't to blame. The day not half over and ten thousand slain. And now there's nobody remembers our names. And that's how it is for a soldier

And that's how it is when you are soldier