04) Have a Drink With Me (Part I)
05) Berlin
06) Stalingrad (They Died With Pride)
07) Just Outta Reach
08) Stand Tall My Son
09) Sleep Well My Brother (For Ian)
10) The Drum and the Bugle

01) I Stand

Now all my best friends, they lay dead now, I stand alone on this battlefield.
But true I still stand, and refuse to bow, to this red peril we must never yield

I stand alone now, heavy with sorrow, still i stand for my land. Seen friends come and go now and i stand alone now, but i still stand for my land

If your're born with true warrior blood, you'll understand exactly what i mean. You will have the strenght to turn back the flood, even after the trauma and the sights you've seen

I stand alone now, heavy with sorrow, still i stand for my land. Seen friends come and go now and i stand alone now, but i still stand for my land

I stand against the darkness the real enemy, from my bloodsword there is no sanctuary. With one feel swoop i'll cut the beast in two, draw back and attack run him through

So now i stand alone no more, the ranks have swelled and the blood will pur. The blood of the beast will now rund free, thanks fo the valiance of you and me

I stand alone now, heavy with sorrow, but still i stand for my land. Seen friends come and go now and i stand alone now, but i still stand for my land. We stand alone now, heavy with sorrow, but we stand for my land. Seen friends come and go now and we stand alone now, but we still stand for my land

02) Get Yourself Tatooed

Get it into my skin and into my soul. I was born to rock'n'roll. Fine lines that look so sharp. Break my skin and break my heart.

Hey Andy what you gonna do? Your paint my skin red, white and blue. Come on boy get yourself tattooed. Hey Andy what you gonna do? Your paint my skin red, white and blue. Come on boy get yourself tattooed

Hear the buzz of that electric gun. Me against the pain and this time i won. I wonder each time i came through your door. Is today the day i land on your floor

Hey Andy what you gonna do? Your paint my skin red, white and blue. Come on boy get yourself tattooed. Hey Andy what you gonna do? Your paint my skin red, white and blue. Come on boy get yourself tattooed

Demons and dragons all over the place. Demons and dragons fighting for space. Filled my chest my arms and most of my back. Where next for your gun to attack

So get it into my skin and into my soul. I was born to Rock'n'Roll. Fine lines that look so sharp. Break my skin and break my heart

Hey Andy what you gonna do? Your paint my skin red, white and blue. Come on boy get yourself tattooed. Hey Andy what you gonna do? Your paint my skin red, white and blue. Come on boy get yourself tattooed. Hey Andy what you gonna do? Your paint my skin red, white and blue. Come on boy get yourself tattooed

03) I Heeded the Call

Everybody needs someone to live for, and everybody needs a reason to die. Everybody got their own war, and my war's freedom and that ain't a lie. An emotional conflict its good against bad, dreaming the only dream that i've ever had. That dream is freedom, that dream is glory, writing the final chapter in our nation's history

I heeded tha call and i bear no guilt. My back's to the wall, but my defences are built, yeah my defences are built

How can you tell me that i am wrong, and i should do as others do. I've stood silent for to long, yeah i've stood silent but i'm no fool. I have waited now i wait no more, I am ready and i will strike. I'm the one to kick down the door, and bring the dawn on this endless night

I heeded tha call and i bear no guilt. My back's to the wall, but my defences are built, yeah my defences are built

Are you ready to follow me? Are you ready to make a stand? Are you ready, do you wanna be free? Are you ready to follow me? If you are, stand by my side, stand up and face the sun. As into freedom we ride, your life has just begun

I heeded tha call and i bear no guilt. My back's to the wall, but my defences are built, my defences are built

Everybody needs someone to live for, and everybody needs a reason to die. Everybody got their own war, and my war's freedom and that ain't a lie. An emotional conflict its good against bad, dreaming the only dream that i've ever had. That dream is freedom, that dream is glory, writing the final chapter in our nation's history

I heeded tha call and i bear no guilt. My back's to the wall, but my defences are built, my defences are built. I heeded tha call and i bear no guilt. My back's to the wall, but my defences are built, my defences are built

04) Have a Drink With Me (Part I)

Raise a glass and drink a beer, to our comrades far and near. Brothers in the fatherland waiting for our plane to land

Have a drink with me. Have a drink with me. Raise your glass, have a drink with me

Sitting in Frankfurt drinking with Lars, or with Craig in philly in the roosevelt bar. In the lion with cat, drinking from the boot, Alex lying in his gutter in his technicolor suit

Have a drink with me. Have a drink with me. Raise your glass, have a drink with me

On the coach to denmark drinking all the way, pissing in the north sea from the ferry on a sunny day. So many hangovers you think i would have learnt,
but this dream is real and our bus has just burnt

Have a drink on me. Have a drink on me. Raise your glass, have a drink on me

Sitting in the beer stube drinking dunkelbrau with ed, waking up at mike's house in mirka's bed. Been drunk with my brothers all around the world, we do as we like never do as we're told

Have a drink with me. Have a drink with me. Raise your glass, have a drink with me. Have a drink on me. Have a drink on me. Raise your glass, have a drink on me

05) Berlin

Tho' I am just a small child, sitting here in the dark. Now the guns have fallen silent, i now walk through the park. These streets are now covered, with the blood off the brave. This is my last city of hope, is now reduced to a grave

My country is again entombed, is my race now finally doomed? Now the red flag it has its hold, what will the future unfold?

Once proud landmarks of Berlin, now lay burning in the night. And the children of the fatherland, have fought their last fight. Crushed by the forces, of an ignorant world. Forced back against the wheel, the beast now has its hold

My country is again entombed, is my race now finally doomed? Now the red flag it has its hold, what will the future unfold?

The ring of steel around my city, reduces whole's treets to dust. Shells are raining like halfstones, bringing death from above. Now my nation is on its knees, we just can't take anymore. And the glory of the fatherland, has been lost along with the war

Tho' I am just a small child, sitting here in the dark. I promise to uphold the faith, and tear down their red flag. That flies unwanted above my land, a beacon to the beast. I will cast the first stone, return the poison to the east

My country is again entombed, is my race now finally doomed? Now the red flag it has its hold, what will the future unfold? My country is again entombed, is my race now finally doomed? Now the red flag it has its hold, what will the future unfold?

06) Stalingrad (They Died With Pride)

The haunted faces of the defeated, they couldn't fight the guns, and the cold. And now in chains they feel so cheated robbed of the chance to grow old

They died with pride in their hearts. They died fighting til the end. They died with pride in their hearts. Will this broken heart ever mend?

Side by side they fought, side by side they died. In deepest winter they were caught, and there was nowhere warm to hide

They died with pride in their hearts. They died fighting til the end. They died with pride in their hearts. Will this broken heart ever mend?

Bodies left where they fall in the snow, for they fought and enemy that knew no shame. Unburied bodies mean a restless soul, there's no way back from where they came

Though families still mourn their departed son's, so long after the still of the guns. How can their souls ever rest in peace, while their bodies still lay where they fell in the east

They died with pride in their hearts. They died fighting til the end. They died with pride in their hearts. Will this broken heart ever mend? They died with pride in their hearts. They died fighting til the end. They died with pride in their hearts. Will this broken heart ever mend?

07) Just Outta Reach

If you can dream it, your already there. You've seen the feast, so pull up a chair. Help yourself, take as much as you like. Or stay in chains, and feel their dogs bite

You know that it's out there, if you want it. Waiting not far, but just outta reach. Reaching all your life, but you just can't get it. And then you die, ain't life a bitch!

The bait is tempting the goal is clear. You just can't seem to get too near. Its just their plan to keep you going. And the beauty of it is you've no way of knowing

You know that it's out there, if you want it. Waiting not far, but just outta reach. Reaching all your life, but you just can't get it. And then you die, ain't life a bitch!

Keep on running, keep trying your best. Ahead of the pack yeah ahead of the the rest. Never stop to wonder why you can't get the prize. Never stop to think that they could be telling lies

Now listen to me and i'll give you a clue. If you wanna get ahead here's what you do. Don't follow the line but make your own path. And on the day of victory see who has the last laugh!

You know that it's out there, if you want it. Waiting not far, but just outta reach. Reaching all your life, but you just can't get it. And then you die, ain't life a bitch! You know that it's out there, if you want it. Waiting not far, but just outta reach. Reaching all your life, but you just can't get it. And then you die, ain't life a bitch!

08) Stand Tall My Son

Watching you with loving eyes, as you grow my son. Each time you fall with you i cry for you are the one. Who now holds the burning flame that keeps our nation bright. Delivers us through the darkness and spurs us in our fight

Stand tall my son stand for us all. Stand tall my son and never fall

I will guide you the best i can, through the growing years. I will help you understand, and overcome your fears. You will learn to stand up tall, and never back away. Learn to stand after every fall,bring the brand new day

Stand tall my son stand for us all. Stand tall my son and never fall. Stand tall my son stand for us all. Stand tall my son and never fall

James, in you i trust it all, now it is your fight. The flame must never ever cool, you must keep it burning bright. Understand the meaning of it, and what it means to me. Rise up son for this is it, set the nation free

Stand tall my son stand for us all. Stand tall my son and never fall. Stand tall my son stand for us all. Stand tall my son and never fall

09) Sleep Well My Brother

Over the sea it calls to me, yesterday's gone, I'm all alone. The longboat it sails into the sunset, you've finally found your place to rest

Sleep well my brother, do not be afraid, i can see the valkary. Take me with you, take me so far away, i can see the valkary

Now you have joined the ranks of the fallen carried away by valhalla's calling. Now battle by day and feast by night, the glories you've seen, come into the light

Sleep well my brother, do not be afraid, i can see the valkary. Take me with you, take me so far away, i can see the valkary

Now rest with the angels, and rest in peace, I have picked up the standard, i will release. All that you fought for and all that you loved, watch over me brother guide from above

10) The Drum and the Bugle

Why are my feelings so ardently stirred, when the sound of a drum or a bugle is heard? And the sight of a flag, unfurled and free brings gratitude for my beloved country

England, my England, what treasures are untold are found in your castles and cottages old. Your highways and byways, and sweet country lanes, your towns and cities and London bound trains

A quaint little village, a church with a steeple, cobblestone streets and warm friendly people. Tall stately homes with carred oaken doors, crisp virgin snow on windswept moors

No distance can take you out of my heart, you've been there instinctively right from the start. No time can erase you from my mind, my thoughts to thee are ever inclined

Traditions are many, and friendships are true, and pride, love and loyalty just grew and grew. That's why my feelings are ardently stirred, when ever a drum or a bugle is heard

England, my England, what treasures are untold are found in your castles and cottages old. Your highways and byways, and sweet country lanes, your towns and cities and London bound trains. Your highways and byways, and sweet country lanes, your towns and cities and London bound trains