14) We Will Remember
15) Wasn’t Born Fortunate
16) Get Out of My Land
17) We are the Future
18) Road to Victory

01) Intro

- Instrumental -

02) Boots and Braces

Soldiers in a war we’re gonna win-Open the door so the white man can step in! Find the problem and cut it at the root-Warriors with short cropped hair and boots!

Boots and Braces - Skinheads rule the world - Boots and Braces! The Swastika and Old Glory are unfurled - Boots and Braces! The world belongs to the white man, and the left wing scum will fall! The time will come to arm yourself when you hear the battle call!

Our fathers fought and died to keep us free-The walls are falling in on you and me! The time’s run out for freedom in this land-We’ve got to take it back with an iron hand!

Boots and Braces - Skinheads rule the world - Boots and Braces! The Swastika and Old Glory are unfurled - Boots and Braces! The world belongs to the white man, and the left wing scum will fall! The time will come to arm yourself when you hear the battle call!

Our leaders fight to keep us from the truth-Poisoning the minds of American youth! Threatened by our presence on the streets-To them the American Way is obsolete!

03) We the People

If you’d like to see your country free-Stand up and use your right to speak! We can never let our honor fade away-We must stand and fight and be the brave!

We the people, one Nation and under God-Show the people, who’s right and who’s wrong! We the people, we stand our ground-We the people, we are the proud!

We like to think we’re the chosen race-Walk our ground with dignity, pride and grace! We have the right to fight for honor-We must join the fight with our Aryan brothers!

We the people, one Nation and under God-Show the people, who’s right and who’s wrong! We the people, we stand our ground-We the people, we are the proud!

We the people, we stand for liberty-We must fight for the blood, the right, the dignity! We will always fight to keep our faith-We will always fight for the master race!

We must show the Jew who runs this land-Prove it’s red, white and blue and prove it’s grand! Kiss the land, our fathers fought for freedom-We must stand and fight for our kingdom!

04) Tulsa’s on Fire

Do you remember back in 1921? When all our White brothers had the ****** on the run-Fighting for their city, fighting for their race! Fighting to keep Africans down in their place!

Screaming hordes of ******* with anger in their eyes-A mob of drooling coons took the White man by surprise! We chased ‘em back up north-So far we couldn’t see and took back our city so the White man could be free!

Tulsa’s on fire, I refuse to see-The black man taking over, our city should be free! Tulsa’s on fire, it’s happening again-In the next war, your uniform’s your skin!

Take a look around-what do you see? A multi-racial society-The White man is hated everywhere! It doesn’t matter if you’re rich or poor!

We’ve gotta change our attitudes before we lose control-The slaves that they brought over here are getting pretty bold! Mindless pawns at the hand of the Jew-Equal rights for everyone but you!

Tulsa’s on fire, I refuse to see-The black man taking over, our city should be free! Tulsa’s on fire, it’s happening again-In the next war, your uniform’s your skin!

You can’t even walk the streets of Tulsa anymore-Without getting mugged or propositioned by a whore! The whole fucking city is creeping with the scum-It’s time to take a look around & see what you’ve become!

We’ve gotta change our attitudes before we lose control-The slaves that they brought over here are getting pretty bold! Mindless pawns at the hand of the Jew-Equal rights for everyone but you!

05) Gays Have Gotta Go

Americans today should take a stand-Kick AIDS-spreading faggots out of our land! Diseased, dirty, perverted scum-Get them out of my land, they make me sick!

Stop the threat of AIDS today-Cripple, maim or kill a gay! We’ve got to take a stand today-We’ve got to wage a war on gays!

We don’t take very kindly to the faggots’ evil ways-Molesting kids and selling drugs is typical for gays! One day you will realize if you don’t already know-The U.S.A. is here to stay, the gays have got to go!

Stop the threat of AIDS today-Cripple, maim or kill a gay! We’ve got to take a stand today-We’ve got to wage a war on gays!

06) P.O.W.

There’s a clear blue sky on a warm summer’s day-I smile to my wife as we watch our kids play! The gods must be smiling down on us today-Then I open my eyes, I must be dreaming again! I’ve got to stay strong and never give in-But sometimes I feel my resistance is fading away!

We’re in here for you-You’re out there for us! We’re in here for you-You’re out there for us!

Never give in, it’s never too late! My brothers will be waiting outside the gate! Ya gotta stand strong and proud for a little bit longer-Never forget that we’re in here, for 18 months or 500 years! We’ve haven’t given up on the fight and we’re still getting stronger!

We’re in here for you-You’re out there for us! We’re in here for you-You’re out there for us!

I pray for the day when the enemy falls-Our boots will crash through the prison walls! Our brothers will be set free for vengeance on those who have locked them in-Doing hard time and counting the days! The real world seems so far away-Let them know you care till they’re free again!

07) White Man Won

The white man sailed across the sea to find a land of freedom-He bought some slaves to till his fields and reap the crops to feed him! Reconstruction freed the slaves into a shattered nation-The stupid blacks were free at last but dying of starvation!

White man won! White man won!

The blacks demanded equal rights for what they say was damage-The ****** knows just what he is, a dumb ungrateful savage! The ******* should be thanking us for feeding them with welfare-Wammy slammy, jimmy jammy, honky-catfish-sammich!

Put them ******* in our fields and make them pick our cotton-Tie ‘em to a fuckin’ board and beat them till their rotten! Why should white folks have to pay to send them spooks to college? Let’s kill ‘em all and melt ‘em down and use ‘em for boot polish!

08) The blood Will Run

Everyday things are the same but one day it will change-The government tells the people lies, we always get the blame!

The blood will be running, oi oi oi, until we are free-We won’t stop fighting, oi oi oi, we’ll make them leave!

Day by day things don’t look good - we hide in the shadows till night-For land, for life, for freedom, we won’t stop the fight!

The blood will be running, oi oi oi, until we are free-We won’t stop fighting, oi oi oi, we’ll make them leave!

Commie Jews and white trash scum make our lives real hard-A skinhead died on the cold hard streets so tonight revenge is ours!

09) White Kids

Wait all week for the weekend-Then we go downtown! Drink a beer or two, look for something to do and then we start a fight!

We’re just white kids-We just wanna have fun! We’re just white kids-We can’t be nice to every one! We’re just white kids, we’re just white kids!
May get a little rowdy-Remotely out of control! But we’re the ones who won the fight and we’ll never give in!

We’re just white kids-We just wanna have fun! We’re just white kids-We can’t be nice to every one! We’re just white kids, we’re just white kids!
Here we stand together-Just me and my friends! Together we will overcome anything that gets in our way!

10) Coon Hunt

Shine them boots and grab a gun-We’re gonna go out and have some fun! We’re gonna pile up in the pick-up truck tonight! Knives and guns and shotguns shells-Going to the part of town that smells! Bring a rope cause we’re gonna do it right, all right! Going north of the railroad tracks-Gonna get drunk and thump some blacks! Cuz’ that’s the type of thing we like to do! So if you hear us scream and cuss-You’d best get the hell away from us! Cause if you don’t, we might just thump on you… ya hear?

Call us racists, call us Nazis, call us what you want to-That won’t change a god damn thing! We’re still the Tulsa Skins!

A gang of ******* out to rob-One chewed up by a pitbull dog! The others whomped with black jacks, chains and bats! They rape our women and rob our homes-We want our kinfolk left alone! Let’s put ‘em on a boat and send ‘em back! Let’s drag their bodies through the mud-Let’s paint the walls with ****** blood! I reckon even ****** blood is red! Burn the Northside to the ground-Let’s run them negroes outta town! And fill them savage monkey boys with lead!

Call us racists, call us Nazis, call us what you want to-That won’t change a god damn thing! We’re still the Tulsa Skins!

11) Life of a Skinhead

Tryin’ to pass the time-In the unemployment line! Lost my job last month-and I’m about to lose my mind!

Rent was due last Monday-and the landlord’s on my tail! I’m gettin’ tired of saying: ‘Hey! The check is in the mail!’

Just trying to live the Skinhead way-Oi! It’s getting tougher ever day! Life in my own prison doing time-I’ll lose my shirt if I don’t lose my mind!
My last few bucks were used on alcohol and tattoos! Now I’m fucking broke again, passed out in my own puke!

And the punks can’t have no gigs-They blame it on the Skins! It’s true we beat them up but Hey! We’ll beat them up again!

Just trying to live the Skinhead way-Oi! It’s getting tougher ever day! Life in my own prison doing time-I’ll lose my shirt if I don’t lose my mind!
The police they want me dead-Put a bullet through my head! They say they’re gonna kill me but they beat me up instead!

All Skinheads are brothers Lets keep it to the right! And back each other up as we wage our nation’s fight!

Oi! Oi!

12) Road Nazis

Cruising down Brookside faster than the law will allow us! We got a case of beer and a fifth of Jim Beam to drown us! Up on the sidewalk what do I see-A fish-eyed ****** staring back at me! I go over the curb and I step on the gas-It’s a blast!!!

I got big steer horns on the front of my car-They try to get away but they don’t get too far! I got crusted blood, in my wiper blades-If the horn’s blowing Dixie, get out of our way! Road Nazis – whoooooaaaaaah! Road Nazis - the Third Reich on wheels! Road Nazis – whoooooaaaaaah! Road Nazis - I like to hear ‘em squeal!

Cruising down the alley lookin’ for another victim-Leanin’ out the window with a 2 x 4 to hit ‘em! He was bleeding like hell but that beaner flew! He was screaming and hollering "I did not do!" We’re outta the car and we’re kicking his ass-It’s a blast!!!

I got big steer horns on the front of my car-They try to get away but they don’t get too far! I got crusted blood, in my wiper blades-If the horn’s blowing Dixie, get out of our way! Road Nazis – whoooooaaaaaah! Road Nazis - the Third Reich on wheels! Road Nazis – whoooooaaaaaah! Road Nazis - I like to hear ‘em squeal!

13) Tulsa Tonight

Tonight-Our flags are gonna fly! Tonight-The streets are ours! Tonight-Our enemies will die! Tonight-The streets our ours!

Shined up-Laced up-Ready to fight! The streets of Tulsa are ours tonight! Shined up-Laced up-Ready to fight! Skinheads rule in Tulsa tonight!

Tonight-The beer is gonna flow! Tonight-The streets our ours! Tonight-The world is gonna know! Tonight-The streets our ours!

Shined up-Laced up-Ready to fight! The streets of Tulsa are ours tonight! Shined up-Laced up-Ready to fight! Skinheads rule in Tulsa tonight!

Tonight it’s Tulsa-Tomorrow the world!

14) We Will Remember

The young man lay silent as he stared at the sky-He was bleeding to death, there was a tear in his eye! He said a prayer for his country-And for the green of his land! They would be covered in blood-By his enemies hands!

We will remember the choice you made! We will remember the price you paid! We will remember the life you gave! We will remember, we will remember, we will remember!

The world was against him-But by his race he stood strong! Because his land had awakened-They called him evil and wrong! His flag of his fathers-He would protect with his life! He clutched it with all his strength-And then the proud soldier died!

We will remember the choice you made! We will remember the price you paid! We will remember the life you gave! We will remember, we will remember, we will remember!

They killed you at Stalingrad-But your spirit lives on! You’re alive in the skinhead! Like you-we are strong! The world is against us-But the fight will stay true! Your example will guide us-As we battle the fucking Jew!

15) Wasn’t Born Fortunate

Walking down the street with the sun in my face-Dirt on my boots, ain’t ate in two days! Feeling kind of down, don’t know what to do-I look out for myself I don’t need help from you!

I wasn’t born fortunate! Don’t have no resources! I wasn’t born fortunate! Just a working-class White kid!

Don’t need a lot of money to have a little fun-Don’t need no ones advice on how to run my life! I avoid pressure whenever I can-Don’t follow fashion, I know who I am!

I wasn’t born fortunate! Don’t have no resources! I wasn’t born fortunate! Just a working-class White kid!

Turn on the TV. and the views that I see-conflict with those of the world around me! We’re the ones that keep America strong-We decide what’s right and what’s wrong!

16) Get Out of My Land

America has fallen to the level of other nations-The only thing that can save us now is mass extermination! They sneak across our borders in their filthy stinking mobs-Turn our neighborhoods into ghettos, eat our pets and steal our jobs!

Get out of my land-Get out while you can! Get out of my land-Get out while you can! Get out now!

They’re flocking by the thousands-From their shitty foreign lands! Into the open arms of our Jewish Uncle Sam! I guess it’s hard to blame them, they’re just doing what they know-Raping, rapping, robbing, selling dope and stealing stereos!

Get out of my land-Get out while you can! Get out of my land-Get out while you can! Get out now!

17) We Are the Future

We fight the fight of the loyal-We are the beginning and the end! Forever strong for the blood and the soil-For the race we’ve vowed to defend!

We are the youth-We are the future! We are the freedom of tomorrow-We are the youth of today! We are the freedom of tomorrow-We are the future!

We fight in the streets of the cities-We’ll fight ’till victory is ours! For the scum of this land we have no pity-Death to traitors, weaklings and cowards!

We are the youth-We are the future! We are the freedom of tomorrow-We are the youth of today! We are the freedom of tomorrow-We are the future!

18) Road to Victory

Life is a never ending struggle to succeed-You must work hard for good to come your way! We forge a path to greatness, and profit by our deeds-Persistence leads us to another day!

And the road’s been paved for us-with the blood and with the tears of countless generations from the past! And though it may seem hopeless, we’ve got to carry on!

We must fulfill our destiny, there ain’t no looking back!

We’re on the road to victory! We’ve traveled for so long! We’re on the road to victory! We’ve got to travel on!

The roadside is littered with the bones of the weak-In this world only strong can survive! In soul and mind you will find what you need-Fire, stamina, endurance, and the drive!

And the road’s been paved for us-with the blood and with the tears! of countless generations from the past-And though it may seem hopeless, we’ve got to carry on!

We must fulfill our destiny, there ain’t no looking back!

We’re on the road to victory! We’ve traveled for so long! We’re on the road to victory! We’ve got to travel on!