05) Untitled
06) When I'm with you
07) Ocean of warriors
08) Green fields of France
09) Changes

01) Notes To Lynx

- Instrumental -

02) Hey Hey

Hey Hey! Every day, see you at school-What can I say? You, You, You seem so cool! You glance at me and I turn a fool!

My, My, By and by, tell me your name and don’t be shy! Oh, oh, what do you know? You like me too and you let it show!

In between class, I see you walking out of math! Will you sit beside me at lunch time, should I ask? Will my face turn red and will I forget what to say? Will I stutter or will I just look down as you walk by?

See, see, you look at me! I look away! Oh great oh gee! Now, now I don’t know how-We’re face to face... Oh great oh wow!

03) Not A Problem

You can stay afraid alone in the dark-But at least I’m out here in the light… At least I’m not afraid to say what I think! While your thoughts stay hidden out of sight…

So there’s not a problem with the way I was raised-There’s not a problem, you shouldn’t be afraid!

At least I’m not alone-I’ve come out of the dark while your all alone inside your own world… Well its time that you faced the real world honey though you might not prefer reality…

So there’s not a problem with the way I was raised-There’s not a problem, you shouldn’t be afraid!

You can stay afraid alone in the dark-But at least I’m out here in the light… At least I’m not afraid to say what I think! While your thoughts stay hidden out of sight…

There’s not a problem with what I believe!

04) The Stranger

The Stranger within my gate-He may be true or kind! But he does not talk my talk-I cannot feel his mind! I see the face and the eyes and the mouth-But not the soul behind!

The men of my own stock-They may do ill or well! But they tell the lies I am wonted to-They are used to the lies I tell!

This was my father's belief and this is also mine! Let the corn be all of one sheaf and the grapes be all of one vine! Ere our children's teeth are set on edge-By bitter bread and wine!

The Stranger within my gates-He may be evil or good! But I cannot tell what powers control-What reasons sway his mood nor when the Gods of his far-off land shall repossess his blood!

The men of my own stock, vitter bad they may be-But, at least, they hear the things I hear and see the things I see!

This was my father's belief and this is also mine! Let the corn be all of one sheaf and the grapes be all of one vine! Ere our children's teeth are set on edge-By bitter bread and wine!

05) Untitled

As I sit here staring, my heart is yearning... For just one glance from you! As my heart’s here pounding, as our eyes are bounding-All I ever wanted was you, maybe someday!

All I ever wanted was to feel wanted! All I ever got-No one wants! All I ever wanted was to feel wanted! All I ever got-No one wants!

As you’re out there staring-My hearts not caring... For the stupid glance from you! As I’m up here standing-You’re out there standing! What I was wanting-I don’t want it anymore!

All I ever wanted was to feel wanted! All I ever got-No one wants! All I ever wanted was to feel wanted! All I ever got-No one wants!

06) When I'm With You

You make me feel like I’m in the air! You make me feel like I’m very fair! Oh my head is spinning like I’m off the ground-Oh my head is spinning... I’m glad its you I found!

It’s up down-All around! Are my feet on the ground? My world is spinning when I’m with you... When I’m with you!

Oh my world falls down when you are not here! But you pick it up again-Wipe away my tears! We can dance round and round completely oblivious to what is going on! What matters is us!

It’s up down-All around! Are my feet on the ground? My world is spinning when I’m with you... When I’m with you!

07) Ocean Of Warriors

I look over yonder, what do I see-I see the masses growing, like a raging sea brutal men and women of valor, willing to die to reach Valhalla! What do I see, up over there? Today’s stormtrooper-Ready for the dare!

All I see in the distance is an ocean of warriors! Of marching forward to battle-An ocean of warriors! All I see in the distance is an ocean of warriors! Of marching forward to battle-An ocean of warriors!

Ready to kill with their fist of steel-Warriors ready to fight to cure our nations ills! White resistance has risen -Freed from the bond of this emotional prison! They’ll fight for love, and not for hate-To banish the cowards to traitors gate!

All I see in the distance is an ocean of warriors! Of marching forward to battle-An ocean of warriors! All I see in the distance is an ocean of warriors! Of marching forward to battle-An ocean of warriors!

Spirits are high as standards they fly-In orderly files marching so proud mile after mile! Corps after corps they lead-And when it comes time to bleed! They’re gonna know that they did their best-For their nations needs!

08) Green Fields Of France

Well, how do you do, young William McBride? Do you mind if I sit down here by your graveside? And rest for awhile in the warm summer sun-I've been walking all day, and I'm nearly done! And I see by your gravestone you were only 19 when you joined the great call-up in 1916! Well, I hope you died quick and I hope you died clean-Or, Willie McBride, was it slow and obscene?

Did they Beat the drum slowly, did the play the pipes lowly? And did they play the deaf march as they lowered you down? Did the band plays the last post in chorus? Did the pipes play the flowers of the forest?

And did you leave a wife or a sweetheart behind? In some loyal heart is your memory enshrined? And, though you died back in 1916-To that loyal heart are you forever 19? Or are you a stranger without even a name, forever enshrined behind some glass pane? In an old photograph, torn and tattered and stained and fading to yellow in a brown leather frame?

Did they Beat the drum slowly, did the play the pipes lowly? And did they play the deaf march as they lowered you down? Did the band plays the last post in chorus? Did the pipes play the flowers of the forest?

The sun's shining down on these green fields of France-The warm summer breeze makes the red poppies dance! And look how the sun shines from under the clouds-No gas and no barbed wire, there was no guns firing now! But here in this graveyard that's still No Man's Land-The countless white crosses that mute in the sand... To man's blind indifference to his fellow man and a whole generation that was butchered and damned!

09) Changes

What do you think of me, now that you know who I am? What do you think of me, what do you think of that plan that we had for so long? Why did it have to change?

I'm still the same-Your the one whose changed! I'm still the same-Your rearranged!

How is it so hard to forget what people say? When they say it face to face it can't change the truth! You can't change the truth! I'm all I'll ever be!

I'm still the same-Your the one whose changed! I'm still the same-Your rearranged!

You just wish that you could change time-But now you can't! When everyone laughed at me-Oh, you laughed at me too!