07) Come fa freddo
08) Kissed by the Sun
09) Avevo un Camerata
10) Life is a long song
11) Morning Stars
12) Under the Train
13) London Trains

01) Intro

Ideals are like trains when they are too old they got to be upgraded. Let my thoughts live revolutionary days. London Trains, London Trains...

02) Locomotive Breath

In the shuffling madness of the locomotive breath runs the all-time loser headlong to his death! He feels the piston scraping-Steam breaking on his brow! Old Charlie stole the handle and the train won't stop going... No way to slow down!

He sees his children jumping off at the stations one by one-His woman and his best friend in bed and having fun! He's crawling down the corridor on his hands and knees-Old Charlie stole the handle and the train won't stop going... No way to slow down!

He hears the silence howling, catches angels as they fall and the all-time winner has got him by the balls! He picks up Gideons Bible, open at page one-I thank God he stole the handle and the train won't stop going... No way to slow down!

03) Until they take my life away

The cold nights in Prague never end and you are thinking of your own land! At least you know that it's lying somewhere under the same sky!

That you see through the bars of your narrow window and you imagine the eyes of your wife, they must be crying tears for you!

I will sing, I will never stop until they take my life away-I'll resist, I will never fall until they take my life away!

In winter snow is falling-It reminds you of your distant northern land and you don't know if the birds can bring your call so far, so that you could be heard!

One thousand voices are marching and singing your songs in the world-You are never alone, your comrades are taking your hand towards freedom!

I will sing, I will never stop until they take my life away! I'll resist, I will never fall until they take my life away!

04) Towards the light

Dark, cold, that is some fog around me-I can feel the smells, hear the last bells! And icy wind wraps me up and gently like the waves rocks my arms-Everything disappears... Here comes the time of the fears!

And all my thoughts line up like soldiers-But in my mind there is no disorder! I'm looking for the might in my hidden life-This is the way towards the light!

Dark, stout, that is some leaves on my feet-I can feel the cold seeping of the stones! The deep cracking of my bones! I hear the noise of my steps and I think that this trip will never end-Every night I'll live it again... Inside the forest of my head!

The moon is shining on the frozen stream-I touch the ice, it's so keen! The pain and the joy are revealed-I reached the light, I'm able to see!

I want to scream and hurl away all the pain... I want to kill!

I never saw my life before-No, I won't trick it anymore! Revenge and hate are what I store-The light is dying, I'm waiting for the new dawn!

05) Pro Aeterna Paganitate

Lui voleva, lui ha detto e ha costruito la sua voce giace con il suo corpo ma le sue parole resteranno immortali se io le difenderò!

Il timore degli dei egli ha innalzato dal terreno-Il Rispetto e la Grandezza sono solidi come le colonne di quel tempio che esprime la sua fedeltà e l'orgoglio di essere vissuti!

Ma ora la sua luce si sta forse oscurando? Qualcuno sta estinguendo la sua calda fiamma? È ora di prendere le armi pro aeterna Paganitate!

Ritornai alla porta del tempio per sentire il suo respiro strozzato da una mano né umana né divina-Per cui la vita è solo un breve viaggio senza meta e senza scopo fatta solo per morire!

Radunerò i miei soldati e ti riporterò in vita-Sarò forte come la roccia del tuo sito e cemento della tua tradizione!

E noi Aquile voleremo verso il Sole-Uccideremo le serpi dell'oscurità! Sul terreno né umano né divino-Sulla Terra della nostra infermità!

06) Io non ho paura

Io non ho paura di quel che faccio! Di dover soffrire! Di dover morire! Io ho una luce che è il mio cuore e non posso inciampare!

Un altro giorno, un altro scontro fino all'ultimo respiro io non mollerò!

Io non ho paura dei miei nemici-Della tristezza e della gioia!

Ho la mia spada il mio pugnale e io vincerò!

Un altro giorno, un altro scontro fino all'ultimo respiro io non mollerò!

07) Come fa freddo

Ti ricordi fino a ieri uscivi con i tuoi amici-Quanti giorni eran felici passando le ore ad ascoltare la musica alternativa!

E poi all'improvviso come fa freddo e poi all'improvviso come fa freddo! E poi all'improvviso come fa freddo!

E ti ritrovi tutto in un giorno a crescere di 10 anni-Senza mostrare di aver paura senza cadere negli inganni!

Tu che respiravi l'aria fresca ora la puoi solo ricordare ma non rimanere ad aspettare-È l'unico modo per non congelare!

E poi all'improvviso come fa freddo e poi all'improvviso come fa freddo! E poi all'improvviso come fa freddo!

Ti ricordi fino a ieri uscivi con i tuoi amici-Quanti giorni eran felici passando le ore ad ascoltare parole d'amore!

08) Kissed by the Sun

When you are kissed by the sun, by the sun-Rays of light as warm as a cup of milk shine on your tabby head! You close your eyes-It radiates life and symphonies just like in calm days!

Yes I know how you're feeling and the world keeps on thinking about hundreds and hundreds lies to freeze the minds, but I don't care, no!

When you are kissed by the sun, by the sun-You don't know how stupid human beings say that their own deeds are not natural! The Catholic Church and its terrorists say we're nothing here but I am worth a lot!

Yes I know how you're feeling and the world keeps on thinking about hundreds and hundreds lies to freeze the minds, but I don't care, no!

Everybody wants to kill, wants to kill the strong taste of knowledge because they mistake progress and technocracy in a dogma-light! Oh have you seen the Rainbow Warrior sink? While it was switching the sun off, your sun off cause it's radioactive, it's radioactive like an atomic bomb and it is dangerous!

09) Avevo un Camerata

Avevo un camerata- Il migliore che c'era! Per la pace e per la guerra- Noi andiam su questa terra... Marciando insieme!

Ma la mitraglia abbaia-Chi di noi dovrà morir? Nella polvere è la tomba-E il suo corpo giù sprofonda!

E il mio cuore lacerò-Il mio cuor lacerò!

Ma il fucile caricò-Addio dunque addio fratello!

Sia in cielo che in terra-Sempre insieme noi sarem!

10) Life is a long song

When you're falling awake and you take stock of the new day and you hear your voice croak as you choke on what you need to say-Well, don't you fret, don’t you fear, I will give you good cheer!

Life's a long song! Life's a long song! Life's a long song! If you wait then your plate I will fill!

As the verses unfold and your soul suffers the long day and the twelve o'clock gloom spins the room!

You struggle on your way-Well, don't you sigh, don't you cry! Lick the dust from your eye!

Life's a long song! Life's a long song! Life's a long song!

We will meet in the sweet light of dawn!

As the baker street train spills your pain all over your new dress and the symphony sounds underground put you under duress! Well don't you squeal as the heel grinds you under the wheel!

Life's a long song! Life's a long song! Life's a long song! But the tune ends too soon for us all!

11) Morning Stars

The first colours of the dawn the first drops of dew-Petals open looking for the sun, your child's eyes open looking for you!

Everything happens tomorrow, by tomorrow is not so far-Everything happens tomorrow and tomorrow is here now, here now!

We're morning stars! We're morning stars! Resist the whole night and bring back the day!

Breathe the air of clear immensity that we conquered during the dark-Chase away the clouds and give a sky where our kids can play!

Everything happens tomorrow, by tomorrow is not so far! Everything happens tomorrow and tomorrow is here now, here now!

We're morning stars! We're morning stars! Resist the whole night and bring back the day!

Pure is the water where you can wash your sorrow, it is strong and true like honour-Metallic like a mirror where ironclad hearts see their souls reflected!

From above in the sky-Everything happens tomorrow and tomorrow is here now, here now!

12) Under the Train

Chained on the rail I look back upon my days of dances and energyuntil I found something stronger than me that keeps me blocked with my ear on the ground-Waiting for a sound while I try to cut the chains!

And runs and runs and runs the train and you can't even feel the pain-And runs and runs so fast the train, you have no time to feel the pain!

Chained on the rail-I don't resign, I'll go away! Life was not unfair-I searched for the things I wished to have and maybe I didn't get everything I had expected! Fighting sometimes I lost and I don’t want to be defeated now!

And runs and runs and runs the train and you can't even feel the pain-And runs and runs so fast the train, you have no time to feel the pain!

Blood!

13) London Trains

A day is over in my loneliness I find some company-Tell me of hearts that beat, tell me more of your tales... London Trains, London Trains!

Ideals are like trains, when they are too old they got to be upgraded! Let my thoughts live revolutionary days... London Trains, London Trains!

My hair in the wind floats with the power of blasts and shock waves-The wind's the engine
of the present and the future is in our hands, we're like trains, London Trains!

I'll be busking here at Baker Street tomorrow with my guitar and the trains, London Trains!

It's late it's late, I got to hurry up-I got to go my home! I have to run up and down jumping from the escalators and I feel the breeze of the train (approaching into the station)... I would stay hours and hours changing the trains!

The tube has got many lines and I'm an ambitious girl-Following the colours on the map I want to try them all!

I dream to meet him standing there-I dream to meet his eyes! You have my address! Will you write 2 lines to me? Will you? I want to know you more!

I think in this world everyone's worth like this mosaic's tile! I hope the trains will never stop running and at every station new people will come, to get on the trains, London Trains!