04) Now I understand
05) Runes: aryan symbols
06) Time for payback
07) I don´t like you
08) Unite tonight
09) Valhalla´s gate
10) We don´t care

01) S.h.a.r.p.scum

You take our style and our streets, we are Skinheads, we're the elites. Get out of our way, we're coming for you, believe me that the talk is true.

S.H.A.R.P. scum - you fucking scum. S.H.A.R.P. scum - your time will come. S.H.A.R.P. scum - you're under attack. White pride - we're proud to be back.We're gonna put all of you down, we'll put you six feet underground. You're gonna fall one by one, now pay the price you fucking scum.

S.H.A.R.P. scum - you fucking scum. S.H.A.R.P. scum - your time will come. S.H.A.R.P. scum - you're under attack. White pride - we're proud to be back.

This race war has just begun, We're coming for ya with loaded guns. I want to put a bullet in your head, put you in a coffin before you spread.

S.H.A.R.P. scum - you fucking scum. S.H.A.R.P. scum - your time will come. S.H.A.R.P. scum - you're under attack. S.H.A.R.P. scum - your time will come. S.H.A.R.P. scum - you fucking scum. S.H.A.R.P. scum - you're under attack. White pride - we're proud to be back.

Bang ,bang, bang - You're dead! Bang ,bang, bang - You're dead!

02) Fight to be free

I see the flame burning through your eyes and this flame it could never die. This sense of pride can never be wrong, the pride in your heart it is so strong. Continue this struggle for the truth, secure the future for our white youth. An eye for an eye a tooth, are you really proud of our white roots.

Who will save our race, when comes the end, its up to you and me. Who will save our race, if you believe their lies, dont believe their lies. Who will save our race, if you dont save your own, who can save our race. Who will save our race, when comes the end, fight to be free, fight to be free!

Stand together in this racial fight, against all odds we must unite. Fighting for our rights with all our might, to defend our race you know it's right. Make them fear the white resistance, let's secure our own existance. We won't take no shit no longer no more, for our rights you know we would die for.

Who will save our race, when comes the end, its up to you and me. Who will save our race, if you believe their lies, dont believe their lies. Who will save our race, if you dont save your own, who can save our race. Who will save our race, when comes the end, fight to be free, fight to be free!

White aryans living in this world, do you hear the wrath of our mighty call. Your own people are falling down, please don't let your own people drown. Stand together for a brighter day, the aryan race shall never sway.

Don't give up it would be such a sin, don't give up and never give in. Don't falter and join our fight, if we continue we will see the light. We want to live in white liberty, we shall fight until we are free. We want to live in white liberty, we will fight till we are free.

03) My hammer

My father gave me choice, so i choose the traditional path, he had pride in his voise. When my decision was cast, even when the roads look hard. I want to do like my father had done, then he gave me his thors hammer and these words and then he was gone.

Take with you this hammer my son, you will need it before your quest is done. The path you chose is not an easy one, so keep with you this hammer my son.

You only need your pride to fight, everything else, you leave behind. Remember your brothers with their empty fist, cause this battle was the hardest kind. Always known that is laid with bone, soldiers from Valhalla will guide your ways. Me and my father remember these roads, so child you must heed the call when i say.

Take with you this hammer my son, you will need it before your quest is done. The path you chose is not an easy one, so keep with you this hammer my son.

Although he can no fight by my side, i will carry my father spirits deep inside. And when the fight seems too hard for me, i can hear my fathers voice pounding in my heart. Always known that is laid with bone, soldiers from Valhalla will guide your ways. Me and my father remember these roads, so child you must heed the call when i say.

Take with you this hammer my son. Take with you this hammer my son. Take with you this hammer my son. Take with you this hammer my son.

04) Now I understand

I'm standing alone in this green field, wondering if my heart could hear. I did lots of mistake way before, i think my friends won't, trust me no more. I know my problems were a fact, now i try to fight this path.

I've lived my life like t was hell and one day had to fell. Thanks to you to make me understand, the problems i had in my own hands. Thanks brothers for all your help, because without you i would of fell.

Now, i must stand alone and prove my beliefs, for my friends it would mean relief. Eventough they knew i was wrong, they always stood by my side, as they know i have my pride, in my heart the fire rages on.

I've lived my life like t was hell and one day had to fell. Thanks to you to make me understand, the problems i had in my own hands. Thanks brothers for all your help, because without you i would of fell.

Brother i'm asking you to trust me, like the way it used to be. I know this is hard, yes it is so hard, but let me show you my last card. And i promise you won't be deceived, my scars would heal, my heart would be relieved.

05) Runes: Aryan symbols

Runes, Runes, Runes, Runes. Runes, written in majestic blood. Runes, were before the world flood. Runes, of norsemen heroic deeds. Runes, Odin did give to cosmic deeds.

What secret do they hold, cast life lifthrasir noble mold. What secret do they hold, their knowledge can never been sold.

Runes, runes, Runes, runes. Runes, of magic and olden lore. Runes, of the gods and things before. Runes, of sacred fire, searing ice. Runes, after nine days an eye was price.

What secret do they hold, cast life lifthrasir noble mold. What secret do they hold, their knowledge can never been sold.

Runes, Runes, Runes, Runes. Runes, universe does open wide. Runes, their knowledge it never hides. Runes, Ragnarok you shall abide. Runes, you keep them by your side.

06) Time for payback

We have reached the point of non-return, can't you see the white flame burns. We must go out and have our say, show the world what they have to face.

We arethe soldiers, the warriors of today. Now is the time for a payback, We will take our white nations back. It's not a lie, it's actually a fact.

The media try to control our minds, to fight each other and our own kind. The time has come to fight for your rights, the time will come when we'll see the light.

We arethe soldiers, the warriors of today. Now is the time for a payback, We will take our white nations back. It's not a lie, it's actually a fact.

We will take our nation back!

There's a si point conspiracy, against our race and our country. let's fight tonight for our own sake, let's show them that we have a way.

07) I don´t like you

1,2,3,4 I don't like you.

Got a job in the morning, try and get the barriers slow, singing a song on a ballad, boss is setting me on the go, sing a little blues at work now, Joe's telling me that i'm insane, when i'm just doing one thing, boss isit just doing me again.

Cause i say: I don't like you, i don't like you, i don't like you, anymore. 2,3,4,5,6,7,8.

Shout that i haveto keep working, kick the boss right in the head, other people give me orders, try to make an easy raid, now i may think that's i'm free now, playing in Rock'n'Roll band, playing Rock'n'Roll music, nothing is gonna keep us bound.

I don't like you, i don't like you, i don't like you, anymore.

I don't like you, i don't like you, i don't like you, anymore.

08) Unite tonight

Look at the new day with glory in your heart, life is giving you a brand new start. Please don't hide your pride from within or the man in you will never win.

Unite tonight, we're in the hands of, deadly overlords, blood on your hands will make your pride uplift.

Keep your mind on the fight. We all face, the beautiful glory of the master race. Open up your eyes to the power of faith, keep that unity, keep that faith.

Unite tonight, we're in the hands of, deadly overlords, blood on your hands will make your pride uplift.

Keep that unity, save your race, the word white pride, an amazing grace. It's stuck in your heart, so you won't fear, the sights of blood of the white man tears.

09) Valhalla´s gate

The flame will never die, those souls could never lie. It's an eample for all to see, they showed you how to be free. Fight against your foe, remember those heroes. The flame will never die, those souls could never lie. It's an eample for all to see, they showed you how to be free.

Can you hear the cries, of those warriors about to die. Standing in the field, the pain is what they fear. Watching the rain fall, waiting for the final call. Can you hear the cries, of those warriors about to die. Standing in the field, the pain is what they fear.

Valhalla's gate is now open, another warrior has just fallen. Warriors are never forgotten, valhalla's gate is now open.

They will see the light, right after that glorious fight. They stood there with pride, in this fight they would never hide. They paid with their lve, to freedom now they can ride. They will see the light, right after that glorious fight. They stood there with pride, in this fight they would never hide.

Valhalla's gate is now open, another warrior has just fallen. Warriors are never forgotten, valhalla's gate is now open. Valhalla's gate is now open, another warrior has just fallen. Warriors are never forgotten, valhalla's gate is now open.

Valhalla's gate is now open.

10) We don´t care

We don't care.

Seen you on the street. Had you spit in our face, we don't like your kind and we don't like your race. We've been attacked and knocked to the ground, your blows make us prouder, now to freedom we're bound.

We don't care what you say and we won't be denied, and we don't care what you say and we will never hide. We don't care what you say and we don't care what you do, We don't care what you say, don't give a fuck about you.

Stories n the papers twisted lies and untrue, never ever trust, won't waste our time on you. Your agendas set out to take away white pride, and how do you hope to do it, just lie, lie, lie!

We don't care what you say and we won't be denied, and we don't care what you say and we will never hide. We don't care what you say and we don't care what you do, We don't care what you say, don't give a fuck about you.

Never given airplay cause, we're proud to be white, always get the blame, if we're wrong or right. Second class citizens is how we now feel, try to wipe us out, but we're here we are real.

We don't care! We don't care!

We don't fucking care about you!