16) Sniper - The Second Coming
17) Sniper - Under The Swastika
18) Sniper - Awakening Of The Survivors
19) Sniper - W.A.R.
20) Sniper - Eyes Of The Wolf

01) P.W.A. - Intro

- Instrumental -

02) P.W.A. – Brothernations

We see the storm coming from the east and our arms always must be ready! Finland, Estonia, follow us against the east-Real stormtroopers against all the beast!

Comrades over the sea, equal brothers giving our land free-Blue,black and white with blue and white! Comrades over the sea, equal brothers giving our land free-Blue,black and white with blue and white! Fight always together in the black of night!

Comrades from Helsinki Turku and from Tampere-Comrades from all over Finland we'll always be with you! We´re real nordic thunder, we´re nordic survivors-We´ll never surender, we´re brother nations!

Comrades over the sea, equal brothers giving our land free-Blue,black and white with blue and white! Comrades over the sea, equal brothers giving our land free-Blue,black and white with blue and white! Fight always together in the black of night!

We can´t forget our history when commies attacked the land-The war that was in 1944! So we must be ready to protect our lovely fatherland-Lovely fatherland! We must be ready!

03) P.W.A. - Fight Now!

Today we’re marching in the town, battle flags in our hands-Today we’re singing songs, tomorrow is our day! And we don’t fear the battle, don’t ??? with us! Don’t ??? with us!

And we don’t care, what you say, you fucking red! And we don’t care, what you do, you lying jew! We don’t care... We gonna save this world! We don’t care... White brothers marching on!

Heil! Heil! Heil! Heil!

We must fight now, united today-Today it’s time to march, tomorrow we will win! Stand up, take your sword-White born, white Europe, white World! Free Europe, free the world!

And we don’t care, what you say, you fucking red! And we don’t care, what you do, you lying jew! We don’t care... We gonna save this world! We don’t care... White brothers marching on!

Heil! Heil! Heil! Heil!

Heil! Heil! Heil! Heil!

Sieg Heil!

04) P.W.A. - Work Together

Walking down, down the street-We don’t fear anything! Smashing Sharps, smashing Reds, because we are White Power Skinheads!

We’re gonna work, work, work together-Fight for our rights! Work, work, work together-Fight for our rights! Fight for White Working-Class! Let’s fight!

We don’t fear you commie-scum because the truth is on our side! Working-Class never break down-We always fight for our rights!

We’re gonna work, work, work together-Fight for our rights! Work, work, work together-Fight for our rights! Fight for White Working-Class! Let’s fight!

Oi, Oi Skinhead, let’s go out-Streets and work is your life! Smashing Reds, smashing Sharps-This is real Skinhead-life!

Work, work, work together-Fight for our rights! Work, work, work together-Fight for our rights! Fight for White Working-Class! Let’s fight!

05) P.W.A. – Let’s Rise And Fight

I don’t believe your stupid lies and I see your kosher masterplan! I hate your dirty game, honey-??? like you, commie-scum!

You think that you’re the king of the world-Jewish newspapers in your hand! But we don’t care about your propaganda-We fight for rights and save our race!

Save our race! Save our race! Save our race!

In the name of freedom we fight! In the name of freedom we fight! In the name of future: Let’s rise and fight! Let’s fight!

We must fight and stop immigration and save our country from the commie-scum! It’s time to take the justice in our hands-Dirty bastard, the time has come!

The time has come! The time has come! The time has come!

In the name of freedom we fight! In the name of freedom we fight! In the name of future: Let’s rise and fight! Let’s fight!

You think that you’re the king of the world-Jewish newspapers in your hand! But we don’t care about your propaganda-We fight for rights and save our race!

Save our race! Save our race! Save our race!

06) P.W.A. – It’s Not Too Late

Ask all the people, what’s going on... People blinded, they don’t see the lies! It’s not too late, we must fight back! We must save our lives, whatever it takes!

Don’t believe their lies-Don’t believe their words, don’t believe their lying media! Don’t believe their lies-Don’t believe their words, don’t believe their lying media!

Their god is money and gold!

They lie to you that ??? is great-One money, one ???, one colour and race! Now it’s the time we must save our race-We must save our nation, whatever it takes!

Don’t believe their lies-Don’t believe their words, don’t believe their lying media! Don’t believe their lies-Don’t believe their words, don’t believe their lying media!

Their god is money and gold!

Lies! Don’t believe their lies! Don’t believe... lies!

It’s not too late! Don’t believe their lies! It’s not too late! Don’t believe... lies! It’s not too late! Don’t believe their lies! It’s not too late! Don’t believe their lies! It’s not too late! It’s not too late! It’s not too late! Don’t believe their lies!

07) P.W.A. - We Fly The Swastika

It’s the symbol of power, it’s the symbol of pride-In the hands of the true white men feel the ??? deep inside!

We fly the swastika, we fly it strong and true-We ain’t never gonna take you down for the communists or jews!

In the cellar of darkness it’s the symbol of light-In awake of the stormtroopers raise your hands and fight! Sieg Heil!

We fly the swastika, we fly it strong and true-We ain’t never gonna take you down for the communists or jews!

??? our banner high, ??? and fear-Only our racial enemies have something for fear!

08) P.W.A. - Aryan Brotherhood

Hey brother, free your mind-Forget the shit and come with us! We must unite, time to awake! So join the fight and see the light-It’s time to preserve our people’s rights! We must unite! ???

Clocks are ticking, time runs-We have to do something and fast! Clocks are ticking, time runs-We have to do something and fast!

You and me, me and you-We are brotherhood! You and me, me and you-We are brotherhood!

Fight for your race ??? and fight for your fatherland-Don’t listen ??? lies, don’t fear the corrupt police! Together we are strong, together we’re gonna resist! We’re gonna resist! ???

Clocks are ticking, time runs-We have to do something and fast! Clocks are ticking, time runs-We have to do something and fast!

You and me, me and you-We are brotherhood! You and me, me and you-We are brotherhood!

Brotherhood! Brotherhood! Brotherhood! Aryan Brotherhood!

09) P.W.A. - Berserkr

???

10) P.W.A. - Need Vikingid

???

11) Sniper - Free From Chains

You have to stand and face this all, you feel the near of the reapers call-Greedy hands around our innocent necks!

Jews or ??? everywhere-It’s it always what they say! They wanna make you very insane! So very insane!

If you know, what I mean, just raise your hands if you wanna break free! If you know, what I mean, you have to take the care! Gonna stand up again!

Why it’s always the sorrow? Why it’s always the same? Why my people always gets to blame? Why it’s always the sorrow? Why it’s always the same when my nation’s free from the chains? Yeah, free from the chains!

Why can’t our men show our pride-Fightig for this country but now it’s gone! Fell in the rich man’s hands ???!

??? know the truth, they holding on our mind that’s all so cruel! He’s gonna take everything what belongs to you! What belongs to you!

If you know, what I mean, just raise your hands if you wanna break free! If you know, what I mean, you have to take the care! Gonna stand up again!

Why is there always the sorrow? Why it’s always the same? Why my people always gets to blame? Why is there always the sorrow? Why it’s always the same when my nation’s free from the chains? Yeah, free from the chains!

Why is there always the sorrow? Why is there always the same? Why my people always gets to blame? Why is there always the sorrow? Why is there always the same when my nation’s free from the chains? Yeah, free from the chains!

12) Sniper - Dying Future

Time restored to life something when they tried to cover my eyes-So many things in my past happened and found the way!

Is this the present from future, is this the news from past-When we find all the answers we´ll be free on that glorious day!

Son did you take your riffle and point it to the sky! Just one great gig to the sky-How it feels good, this is your life!

I know I was born as a soldier-I fight for my land! My destiny knows my past when they fell to the ground!

Son did you take your riffle and point it to the sky! Just one great gig to the sky-How it feels good, this is your life!

Son did you save your future? Son did you save your world? Son you saved your land cause dying future comes to the end!

13) Sniper - Trust No-One

There´s a man without a dream-He tries to walk a middle course! He tries to separate right from wrong-But fails every time when job´s done!

This man´s path is cold-He frozes the scenery which is old! He takes his life to his own hands-We know the story will be told!

He has the fire in his eyes-He never trusts no one but his good old gun! But when you fight by my side-There always be question why? So never trust no one but the good old gun! Good old gun, so trust no one!

Life drags you up and down-They try to beat you down! Politicians have only one rule: But we know they all are damn fools! There´s only one brighter scenery-Only one future we need! When will it be here someday-In the white power world we live!

He has the fire in his eyes-He never trusts no one but his good old gun! But when you fight by my side-There always be question why? So never trust no one but the good old gun! Good old gun, so trust no one!

14) Sniper - Huomenna

Suomessa olen minä syntynyt, täällä tuhansien järvien maassa-Lunastanut paikkani oikeaan, verellä taistelemalla! Mutta katson huomiseen, mitä uusi päivä tuo-Kuoleman vai elämän vai voiton verisen!

Katso maatasii, rakasta rotuasi sillä Suomi katsoo poikansa nousseen! Katso maatasii rakasta rotuasi, koska huomisesta en koskaan tietää voi! Sillä huomenna voi kaikki ollakkin toisinpäin!

Vihollinen-kin kukistuu kun oikein taistelee-Pahin vihollinen punalippu sen voi sysätä helvettiin! Kun laukaus kajahtaa ja rotusota alkaa-Niin muista patriootti ,silloin teitä kunnioittaa!

Katso maatasii, rakasta rotuasi sillä Suomi katsoo poikansa nousseen! Katso maatasii rakasta rotuasi, koska huomisesta en koskaan tietää voi! Sillä huomenna voi kaikki ollakkin toisinpäin!

Silloin voin olla ylpeä, kun vedän hengen-vedon viimeisen-Taistele puolesta rotusi ,älä usko heidän valheisiin!

Voisi jo alkaa herätä, ennen kuin maamme lyhistyy-Kommunisti-politiikot polvilleen ja lyijyä kallon! Kun pimeys kaikkoaa ja valo häämöttää, Suomi uudelleen herää-Valkoinen voima hallitseee!

15) Sniper – Skinheads

Young soldiers are marching down the streets-They proudly wear their swastika tattoos! The head is bold the people let you walk on the streets free and alone!

But in your heart it´s burning deep inside-The truth that make you feel so fine! Some theet have gone on the long hard road, but you just keep on fighting!

Skinheads unite and fight! Skinheads unite and fight! We are never wrong and never will be-The truth is what we seek!

We movin´on with our local gang-We taste some beer and looking for a fight! We´re heading downtown and quess what we found? We hail our nazi comrades! We are right in this sick world-I hope they will understand some day! Skinheads we are the new world-I hope you fuckin´accept that!

Skinheads unite and fight! Skinheads unite and fight! We are never wrong and never will be-The truth is what we seek!

16) Sniper - The Second Coming

Are you feeling wrong, cause the time is almost coming to the end for you and me? Corruption has blinded our children eyes-Remember paradise, yeah so nice! Is the sun rising and new time become? The day isn´t normal anymore! They are busy with their jobs they don´t care anymore-They have betrayed us all, to the foe!

It´s time to pay back them-You know it very soon! We will ruin their blood and bodies-We burn their homes! Now we are waiting, we are waiting you to come-Cleaning and slaying our eternal foe! The second time, for you to come!

They can kill my body but never get my soul-I never surrender to the foes! In this life now we fly like an eagle in the sky-Cleaning the browns so white!

It´s time to pay back them-You know it very soon! We will ruin their blood and bodies-We burn their homes! Now we are waiting, we are waiting you to come-Cleaning and slaying our eternal foe! The second time, for you to come!

17) Sniper - Under The Swastika

Who may have said: Where the skinheads are now? No flying flags in the sky or victory shouts! But beware my fucking foe-We are coming strung and we march your scum flags down to the ground!

Under the swastika we´ll fly! Under the swastika we´ll die! Under the swastika we´ll fight! We will fight until the day we die!

Look in the streets-When we are marching now: With the swastika and sunwheel proud in the sky! You can go home and wipe your ass with your stinking red flag!

Under the swastika we´ll fly! Under the swastika we´ll die! Under the swastika we´ll fight! We will fight until the day we die!

18) Sniper - Awakening Of The Survivors

Can you see the crime lifting it´s head? These are the news from the streets! Message says "We are marching"! Someone´s dead body is lying on the street! This was a black man´s dead end-Our nation´s beating, yeah what a feeling!

Nation´s crying please help me! I stand last to fight in the line! Give your life do what ever it takes-Beat the black our life is at stake!

Have you seen that we are fighting on the streets-These are the nation´s news of today! Media say that we are falling-Can you see that we won´t never give up! In our lives there is something to fight for-White youth prevails, what a feeling!

White children scream "please help me!" I will do the crime for my land! Give your life do what ever it takes-Beat the black our life is at stake!

Awakening of the survivors-But i´m happy to see the commies on their knees! Awakening of the survivors-But happy to see our land is awakening! Awakening of the survivors!

19) Sniper - W.A.R.

All our fallen angels have sworn their great sacrifice-It will change history some day! They are darkened with black clouds-Our future keeps hanging on! We hope it won´t brake today!

White aryan resistance-Keep the future and the white mankind! Keep their dreams alive everyday! White aryan resistance-Show the power of white race! We won´t never fail this way!

All the fallen brothers-The sacrifice of hard lives: It will be rewarded to their love ones someday! Our circle keeps rolling on-It´s like a rolling stone! In us the Odin´s light just shines on and on!

White aryan resistance-Keep the future and the white mankind! Keep their dreams alive everyday! White aryan resistance-Show the power of white race! We won´t never fail this way!

Here we fight-Some of us will die in this war! Not for the religion not for the fame! There´s no time to pray-Just grab guns in these hard days! Violence will be answered by violence! White aryan resistance is forever here to stay!

20) Sniper - Eyes Of The Wolf

In this life blue eyes shine through the darkness and hard times! Your life it was hard, what we have got in the ???? Wow!

Our ??? and all ??? the power of the Odin’s call! Mighty Thor: Thunder roll! Our warrior now has born!

Do you see my eyes? Shines in the night-Ready to attack for my life! The meaning of this way, the meaning of this life-Cause the eyes of the wolf guide us!

I will fight with the eyes of the wolf! I will ??? with the eyes of the wolf! I will live with the eyes of the wolf! I will die with the eyes of the wolf!

In this life evil eyes-They try to bring down my life and ???! In my soul I will know... That was something that they don’t know!

I will hunt-I’m a hunter! ??? and what belongs to us! ??? in the end, oh yeah!

But do you see my eyes? Shines in the night-Ready to attack for my life! The meaning of this way, the meaning of this life-Cause the eyes of the wolf guide us!

I will fight with the eyes of the wolf! I will ??? with the eyes of the wolf! I will live with the eyes of the wolf! I will die with the eyes of the wolf!