Aggressor - Aggressive Anthems... ...for an Aggressive Youth!!!

admin
Site Admin
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by admin » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:58 am

Aggressor - Aggressive anthems for an aggressive youth.jpg

01) F.T.W.
02) Take your life
03) Old new pride
04) In the news
05) Meilenstein
06) Assholes wearing green
07) Ballade zerstörter Träume
08) Whisky & Beer
09) Hey You
10) Wir sind Aggressor

01) F.T.W.

some things are just a simple fact, the heaven is blue and blood is red it exist just only one earth with many people from different birthes. you can´t kill all people here but you can keep your own folk clear the one-world-culture is a fake the government has you betrayed

accept the things that you can´t change, change the things you can´t accept. that the way it got to be are you a slave or you wanna be free ?

you have got your own thinking, don´t listen to the main-stream opinion. you are right, and not their law fuck their judges fuck their world. you can see the signs of warning our people is transforming in a pulp of worthless mud our land sink into smug. i´ll never get my satisfaction when i see this self-destruction come on, whity, stick together or the things get worse than better.

02) Take your life

your energy is down on the ground with groundlessness you look around you feel an emptiness in your minds your heart will be colder and is so blind

all what you want, all what you need is self-confidence. all what you want, all what you need is a fucking new chance

stop it, stop it, stop it now stop with your hating flow fuck the society an fuck the system fuck the world and listen to me. take your life in your hands give yourself a second chance than only know what you need neither orders no more cheats. at the moment you haven´t got a work why can´t you be free like a bird ? no women, no money and only high tell this shiting life good bye. set up, set up and search work live your life like this free bird with a lot of money and without sigh you will find a woman and you need´nt to die.

03) Old new pride

something is wrong with the youth today forms of values are so far away just senseless minds and no identity. this way of life gives nothing to me i´m not like you, i go my one way i´m still unbroken and so i´ll stay. i´ve got my ideals which i won´t hide i believe in myself, i´ve got german pride. my mind is set, and that´s not a tide i trust in me, i´ve got white pride.

white pride, white pride, the old, new, pride, white pride

you don´t feel your chains if you never move your drugs won´t lead you to be truth. the weed that you smoke won´t makes you strong can´t or won´t see you that you are wrong ? my way of life, my path of honour, the celtic cross proud on my banner!

04) In the news

the society and the people say to me "fuck off"! the police and the reds shout i should piss me off! the papers knock me and write i should go away, but why should i change my mind when it´s right what i say? i don´t care what journalists and papers wrote cause i´ve got the fucking right to speak without notes if it´s crime to say my thoughts then i admit that i´m a fucking criminal who this crime comit. the anger inside of my grows yet little for little reading again the lies what´s someones scribble you have never ask me about my mind so you don´t know how i am you just fucking blind

05) Meilenstein

du gehst deinen weg, weil du spürst, dass es richtig ist alte freunde schauen jetzt weg, weil du anders bist doch das ist dir egal, du bleibst eisern stehen. niemand wird dich jemals brechen, das werden sie schon sehen. wir alle wissen was es heißt, unbeliebt zu sein. denn ohne kampf geht es nicht und dafür stehen wir ein. wir sind ein meilenstein in der geschichte versucht uns alle einzusperren durch eure gerichte. ihr werdet sehen so geht das nicht, ihr könnt uns niemals brechen. irgendwann da kommt der tag, da werden wir uns rächen. der staat versucht uns dauernd zu verbieten, zu entrechten, doch niemals wird es ihm gelingen, wir lassen uns nicht knechten. medien hetzen über uns, als gäbe es kein morgen. ganz deutschland glaubt den scheiss und macht sich grosse sorgen. nachgefragt wird niemals, es könnte euer weltbild töten. drum volk steh auf und sturm brich los, wir sind in grossen nöten. gegen uns da gibt´s verbote, die kein mensch erklären kann. konzertverbot wegen gefahr auf freie meinungsäusserung. auf demos keine stiefel mit ner jacke und auch keine kappe, damit man auch bloss sehen kann, wer mitmarschiert. bei dem gegenzug der demo, stehen dann vermummte gestalten. da fliegen steine und parolen, sie geniessen freiheit in ihrem verhalten.

06) Assholes wearing green

a handful of assholes grab one day a club they dressed in green, they wear a gun and called themselves now cops in their fucking uniform they look like slimy frogs when they get in trouble they hide behind their fucking dogs they say it is their fucking job to protect and to serve the only thing they really do is getting on my nerves

real assholes wearing green - cops are so obscene cops are bad and smell - i hope they go to hell i don´t like this bloody guys - riots are on the rise my hate for them are true - and i guess they hate my too

every time they drive patrol in their ugly green-white cars because of them lots friends of mine are sitting behind bars but wait you greens the time will come when once again things change me and my friends overcome and then will get revenge all what you´ve buyed from your wage will fast go down the drain and i hope i´ll see the day when you´ll drive for a train

their uniform...is colored fucking green they speak...all in the same scheme they hold their head...as if they were so tough guys but behind the uniform...just a empty boring live

07) Ballade zerstörter Träume

es ist schon jahre her, als wir eine einheit waren. doch die zeit ging viel zu schnell, die zeit lief unaufhaltsam weiter, war der größte feind. aber ich will doch nur wissen, was ihr wohl dazu meint. könnt ihr mich hören, mich verstehen. müßt ihr einen traum zerstören, ich will euch wiedersehen. spaß hat man soviel gehabt und manche niederlag, straßenschlachten waren auch dabeim beinahe jeden tag. wir haben soviel gesoffen und noch viel mehr haben wir gelacht, danach dann die terrortouren durch die kalte nacht. weiber haben uns begehrt, oder uns verarscht, doch niemand konnte uns je trennen, wir waren zu stark. noch nichtmal das gefängnis konnte unsre freundschaft spalten, das waren doch die besten zeiten, trotz dem ärger mit den alten. und alles dies ist jetzt vorbei, ich kann es nicht verstehen, wo sind eure ideale müßt ihr falsche wege gehen. wenn ich denke wie es einmal war, kommen mir die tränen, niemand gibt es mir jemals zurück, wie konntet ihr mir das nur nehmen.

08) Whisky & Beer

what the fuck should i do when i see my problems in the cheapiest booze i guess when i´m drunk i can not lose

whisky and beer help to forget whisky and beer kill all my problems and for a moment i can think that in my live is all allright

i can never change my attitude and i can´t say that i don´t like violence when i´m drunk i´m ready to attack by whisky and beer noone hold me back. now in my head just violent mind whisky & beer set them off the line a voice says to me "hurt someone" next day i ask me what i´ve done ?

whisky and beer help to forget but whisky and beer don´t kill my problems because next day i see at first after this night things getting worse

09) Hey You

when i see you walking down the streets than i could you remove your fucking face and i´ll get angry in my head i only be satisfied when you are dead

hey you, i say why i hate you hey you, cause you are not so pure hey you, i say why i kill you hey you, you are a fucking shriveled head

you´re only an ugly curlied pig with your big nose you make me really sick take your money and put it in your ass take the rope and pull it finally fast

hey you, i say why i hate you hey you, cause you are not so pure hey you, i say why i kill you hey you, you are a fucking shriveled head

when you think your people is the winner than i must be the bigest sinner that´s the proof that you are so shit we pull you namely from our own tit

hey you, i say you why i hate you hey you, i say you why i kill you hey you, i say you why i hate you hey you, i say you why i smash you

10) Wir sind Aggressor

hallo kameraden, wir sind endlich da. es hat zwar lang gedauert aber jetzt ist alles klar. wir sind deutsche skinheads, stolz und national, für alle unsrer feinde sind wir eine qual.

wir sind aggressor, aggressor 88 wir sind aggressor, aggressor 88

zu eurer freude werden wir es biegen, mit euch zusammen werden wir sie besiegen. ich denke, das wir uns verstehen, wir wollen mit euch zusammen in eine bessere zukunft gehen.

wir werden alle ketten sprengen, verräter werden wir bald hängen. wir geben unser bestes und noch mehr, für den sieg ist uns nichts zu schwer.