10) Contemplate
11) I wished I could have a child
12) Über den Wolken
13) In deinen Augen
14) Z80
15) Away (for my homeland)
16) White Flowers

01) Nothing is easy

Nothing is easy though time gets you worrying, my friend, it's o.k. Just take your life easy and stop all that hurrying. Be happy my way when tension starts mounting and you've lost count of the pennies you've missed. Just try hard and see why they're not worrying me. They're last on my list… Nothing's easy.

Nothing is easy, you'll find that the squeeze won't turn out so bad. Your fingers may freeze, worse things happen at sea. There's good times to be had, so if you're alone and you're down to the bone. Just give us a play. You'll smile in a while and discover that I'll get you happy my way… Nothing's easy.

02) Here comes the Sun

Silence, silence, I can't hear the wind.

Men, do not dread, the grass is green, the sky blue. Look at the trees, a blossom's becoming big. Crowds are not dead, the dead was lost in the afternoon. What will you do? I won't be waiting here…

Here comes the Sun to wish you a merry summer. Here comes the Sun, the Sun…

A new spring star is bright'ning on our arms stretched out, please come with me, I'll take you to a stream. When we're back home, I'll tell you legends from the past but never forget, the mind always looks ahead.

Here comes the Sun to wish you a merry summer. Here comes the Sun, the Sun…

03) Under the Cathedral

Under the Cathedral the frozen Köln sleeps. The large square's dogs' teeth pursue my flesh that bleeds. Until that day, until that day I had been always shuffling my eyes down in the attitude of postrating myself and shame! The wind had been forcing my face on the ground.

Under the Cathedral my climb upwards begins. The edges' blades scratch my ivy but they don't reach my skin and when I get on the highest place I'll spread my wings out and I'll ride the sky. In the liquid space I will give a shape every man that rules is the man that wants to fly.

Under der Domkirche die Stadt von Köln schlief und ich begann den Flug auf Luftzügen. Ich wusste nicht, ich wusste nicht, dass hier im Himmel die Sonne noch scheint und dort auf Erde fand ich schlicht, dass Finsternis die ganze Zeit bleibt. Aber durch jene Dunkelheit habe ich gelernt zu fliegen, zu fliegen…

But through that darkness I have learned how to fly… But through that darkness I have learned how to fly… Goodbye Jesus Christ oh oh oh. Today I'm famous and blas-famous. Join me to the dark side.

04) Sotto il vessillo del corvo

Questo a il viaggio sulle ali del vento lui guida la strada di chi porta il messaggio presso il luogo del sacrificio le grida dagli scudi istoriati con immagini terrificanti, con immagini terrificanti.

Sotto il vessillo del corvo io vado marciando lo sguardo fisso nell'altro che avanza io non ho paura io sono acciaio nella testa e nel cuore il mio sangue a, a il mio onore.

Voci rompono il silenzio e l'ascolto di un finissimo suono sacro e qualcuno non tornerà casa il nostro alfiere cadra e forse noi non vedremo piu il Sole ma il Sole per noi sorgera.

Sotto il vessillo del corvo....

05) When the Moon comes

White moon looks deep inside behind towns and big trees no one hides in the dark. She knows who you are and everything you have done.

As she grows in the sky she lights up all the streets, filters rays in your farm she holds you in her arms and all your forces have gone.

When the moon comes by the end of June I feel so true, I feel so cool…

White moon looks deep inside beyond iron and skin. Shadows run in the light escape in the night in the cicada's drone.

06) Skin of Stones

Touching a skin of stones as cold as my naked bones when you hold me tight, hold me tight when you hold me tight, hold me tight.

I don't feel anything. I don't feel anymore. All my senses were turned off all the things you say are empty words. I don't live in any place, I don't live anymore… I'm the object of your hate. The more you see the more you enjoy.

Touching a skin of stones...

Nothing is much more than me, the whole world is worther for you. There is nothing waiting for me and you wish I could die soon

Touching a skin of stones...

I'm smaller than a little seed. I'm colder than a little stone. I'm whiter than an empty page. I'm stupid like a useless word…

07) Beautiful Pain

I chose to love in my life. I chose to be loved. I chose to refuse. I chose to be refused. I chose to hurt. I chose to be hurt. I chose to hit the wall and it is compulsory.

You chased away that serene blindness, oh, beautiful pain, oh, beautiful pain…

I chose the cut of knowledge that hurts you like a sword. I chose to be exposed to seisms and twirling storms and that is how my blood-drops won't rust on the ground. I will climb the wall on which I'm crushing my bones…

You chased away that serene blindness, oh, beautiful pain, oh, beautiful pain…

08) Affoga in quel bicchiere di vino

Tu Sole spaccone e troppo orgoglioso sei l'imperatore di un mondo maestoso. Hai un cupolone come corona e un popolo ubriaco.

Affoga in quel tuo bicchiere di vino invece di fare il simpaticone. Quassù dalla montagna vedo il tuo decline e l'uno e l'altro mar.

Noi sediamo attorno al fuoco e i diavoli salgono verso il buio parliamo d'amore e ci stringiamo i cuori nel silenzio della neve.

Il passo del gatto fuori in giardino ti porta alla tana di un dolce gattino e invece nel frastuono del tuo porcile trovi la casa quella tua.

09) Popcorn - The secret words of Creatures

I know, I know the secret words of creatures you wonder how I know them. If you look inside of you you'll discover that you know them, too. Inside a flower sleeping in its petals in the flight of the bird travelling on its wings on the waves of the sea this message of love we have to defend it all.

Feles venit, feles venit, feles venit.

I love, I love the secret words of creatures when I'm alone there's always someone for me and I feel alone because I'm not enough sensitive to catch these words of might. In the eyes of a friend who never surrenders in a land that braves in war to let its fruits grow this message of love we have to defend it all.

Feles venit, feles venit, feles venit.

Write on the sand the words you have heard. Draw on the earth the signs of the sky.

10) Contemplate

Contemplate the warm wind of your visual rays you enter me, you enter me.

Contemplate. I stare at your words and I don't speak. I don't pray, I don't pray…

I'm waiting for you to show me all your grace all your grace.

Contemplate the sound that shakes the flowers. I need to stay, I need to stay…

Contemplate the touch of your voice telling me that I'm reborn, I'm reborn…

I'm waiting for you to show me your real face, your real face…

Talk to me... Waiting for the sun.

11) I wished I could have a child

Never under your school to wait my hours for you. I will never see your smile when it's time to go home.

Never play with your toys and share with you all my joy. A fatality over my head pulled you away from me.

I wished I could have a child but now it's too late and time is not turning back. I wished I could have a child. I wished he had his eyes he was proud, loyal and wise. I wished he was like you.

Never kiss you goodnight and shelter you from a fright. He left me in a corner and now I am alone.

I'll never see you grow when love ages so slow. Time didn't stop its run and it showed it's claws to me.

12) Über den Wolken

Über den Wolken . Dort oben liegt der wahre Ort der Macht. Dieses ist die Macht, nicht jene Lügen, die sie dir auf der Erde erzählen, nicht jenes Stück vom Sitz, nicht jene Ecke vom "Herzen" in der Person die sagt: "Ich liebe dich!" Ob deine Augen sehen können, was ich jetzt sehe... Macht ist, nicht zu sterben, auch wenn es draußen eiskalt ist.

Macht ist, zu fliegen, über und über. Macht ist, wenn ich dein Herz berühre, nur wenn ich an dich denke. Nur mache ich mir Sorgen, ob ich gehört werde. Ein hellblauer Himmel trifft eine hellblaue See. Von hier aus kann man alles beginnen. Ich nehme die Welt in meine eigenen Hände und ich mache sie wie sie mir gefällt.

13) In deinen Augen

In deinen Augen brennt eine Flamme und sie erwärmt die dunkle Tage dieses Lands. Der Winter macht keine Angst. Du, junger Kämpfer, hast die Sonne zurückgebracht.

In deinen Augen sehe ich den Mut, den gleichen Mut des Volks meines Lands. Er ist wie eine Liebkosung die süß mein Herz streift und ich fühle mich nicht allein.

Ich sehe den gleichen Traum. Das ist nicht nur Freiheit, das ist etwas lebendig wie ein Lied in dem Wind.

In deinen Augen sehe ich die Berge und das samtige grüne Gras deiner Spuren. Die Liebe wälzt sich in dir. Du, junger Kämpfer, hast den lästigen Hass besiegt.

Ich sehe den gleichen Traum, (wie ein Blitz in dem Dunkel). Das ist nicht nur Freiheit, (aber heftige Wellen). Das ist jung und lebendig wie ein Lied in dem Wind.

14) Z80

- Instrumental -

15) Away (for my homeland)

I took the key, I closed the door and went out through the dark house in the night. Away your breed and your black shirt which I saw when I met you the first time. Away the strict and proper voice that I heard when you said "Hello!". And I will lose your hugs that were so tight and I grew so fond of you.

Now, away, should I be free from you? And I don't want to… Now, away, I must go away, far away

I'll keep your words that were so important 'cause they built my wings to make me fly. They're like sugar in those moments when I need to be raised up. And I have walked all the steps you made 'cause I'm a part of you.

Now, away, I won't forget you. Yes, I'll think of you. And I'm afraid to end up astray, far away.

I grew so fond of you. Now, away, should I be free from you? And I don't want to… Now, away, I must go away, far away.

16) White Flowers

For all the ones that died, for all the ones that live, for every soldier of Europe, for every young man and old.

We are the ones that you can't spend, we are the ones that you can't bend, we will push on for this land's sake, I and you, I and you.

And in the wind we find the drift. The mind is wise the hand is swift we will sign the days of this world, I and you, I and you.

White Flowers White Flowers for all the ones that died, for all the ones that live. White Flowers for every soldier, for every soldier.

In human power hard we trust the storms, the flames, the spells we durst. With the outburst of our faith, of our faith, of our faith.

White Flowers White Flowers... For all the ones that died...

We are the ones that you can't bend. Men of Europe, join this praise. And in the wind we find the drift. Join this song even if you limp.

White Flowers White Flowers... For every soldier of Europe.