08) Stand As One
09) Imprisoned
10) Gold Fever
11) Your Spirit Lives On
12) Intolerance

01) Intro

- Instrumental -

02) Eternal Fight

From ancestral warriors, the sword is passed on-The battle our mortal foe in a quest for a new dawn! Abolish the zionist way, instill our sovereign state-A white land for white men, we decide our own fate! You can’t even see-My fight will never end until my race is living free!

It’s now a racial war! I live my life knowing what I eternally fight for! Now through your tools, through your media, you spread your lies, praying for defeat, expecting us to run and hide! Until we have revenge there will never be any peace! Until we reign victorious my cause will never cease! My eternal fight, in darkness, our flame still burns bright! My eternal fight, fight with all my might!

Destroy my enemies, onward to victory!

03) Tear It Down

Time is running out, this country has lost control-It’s war against the government, legislation has taken its toll! Trash the constitution, throw out the bill of rights-Destroy this kosher system, now is the time to fight!

The governments are all the same-Full of lies and we’re to blame! In their deeds you’ll see the truth and in their system you’ll always lose! The media is just a tool so go out and vote you fucking fools!

Your race has been sold, it’s white extinction in the name of gold! So what is left, what’s it gonna take to get you to care about what’s at stake? You’re living the american dream and money is in your head-You will finally wake up but by then you’ll be fucking dead!

04) Total War

I’m prepared for the worst, your talk does me no good-I have the will to fight and kill, like every person should! Freedom’s not a factor, it’s a matter of survival!

I’m ready to exterminate, I want to kill them all! I don’t listen to their lies, I’m not bound by their law, take the so-called lawmakers and put them against the wall!

No mercy for the enemy, I don’t care if they are white-Because they have my skin color doesn’t make their actions right! I’ll take no prisoners! None are left alive! Executioner, and I’m ready for total war, class war, total fucking war!

05) Holocaust 2000

Our time of retribution nears and your time is running out! This time we’re gonna finish the job, there isn’t any doubt! We’ve heard your tales of persecution and we’ve listened to your lies-But this time it’s for real, the final genocide!

Holocaust! Holocaust! Holocaust 2000! Holocaust! Holocaust! Holocaust!

You’re the so called chosen race, the children of the lamb-Demanding the world’s sympathy, it’s just a fucking scam! And even though your claws run deep we’ll wipe this earth clean-The great judaic massacre, the worst you’ve ever seen!

Holocaust! Holocaust! Holocaust 2000! Holocaust! Holocaust! Holocaust 2000! Holocaust! Holocaust! Holocaust 2000! Holocaust! Holocaust! Holocaust 2000! Holocaust! Holocaust! Holocaust 2000! Holocaust! Holocaust! Holocaust 2000!

The year is closing, extermination is at hand-Governments will fall, your race driven from this land! The lethal exodus will end in your demise! The final genocide!

06) The Apology

So here I stand accused by all of society-I have long been an outcast for thinking racially! On honor and truth I have based my life, and for my beliefs I will always fight!

I have no regrets and I shed no tears-Either die with courage or live in fear! I apologize for nothing that I have ever done! My actions follow my words, I will never run! I apologize for nothing that I have ever done, in my life and death I know that I have won-I know that I have won!

I know who is to blame, and who is to apologize-Those who betray their race, spreading their cowardly lies! Their unjust ways and superficial needs, a wasted life that will never be free! They refute the truth and the natural law-Only the intrepid does Valhalla call!

07) Turned Your Back

You were always the person that we could trust-You would never back down because you were one of us! Then you left because the scene wasn’t getting bigger-You sold your boots and now you act like a ******!

To us it’s not a fucking game-You’re just a sellout, you’ve got no shame! You hung out just for the fun, you turned your back and now you’re done! When I see you, you just turn your head, because you know you’re already fucking dead!

When things got tough you just hit the deck-The next time i see you, I’ll break your fucking neck! In it for the fashion, trying to be cool-You have no fucking pride, you’re just a fucking fool! You never had the brains, you never had the heart-Now you’re just like them, I can’t tell you apart! You fucking prick, running scared, you turned your back and you don’t even care!

08) Stand As One

I’m sick of the bullshit that goes on every fucking day-It’s not okay! Stand as one we’ll overcome, dissension amongst ourselves instead of smashing the jews-In the end we’ll lose!

Stand as one we’ll overcome!

United we stand, divided we fall! Fighting as one and rising above all! No more petty crap, no more fucking lies-We will carry the hate that never dies! Skinheads striving to fulfill our noble cause-Destroy Zion’s laws! Stand as one we’ll overcome! Under one flag we’ll conquer the enemy-We will be free!

Stand as one we’ll overcome!

United we stand, divided we fall-On the streets, standing proud and tall! No more petty crap and bullshit lies-Aryan skinheads on the rise! Against the system and on the streets-United in this cause, won’t face defeat! In the struggle for out white homelands, united we stand!

09) Imprisoned

In a system where your laws are perverse and society is a fucking curse, for my pride I’m locked in a cage! For my pride I feel your rage! Imprisoned on the grounds of what I believe-Imprisoned on the grounds of what I’ll achieve!

Imprisoned so my mind will cease to exist-Imprisoned now these walls will feel my fist! The men I follow, all men of heart, their creed and actions have set them apart! Fought for their families, fought for their race-In their presence there is no disgrace!

Justice is when there’s nothing I can say-Justice is when you lock me away! Justice is when there’s nothing I can do-Justice is when I say “Fuck you!” No longer will I cower, no longer will I fear-No longer will you see me shed these tears!

Now I am ready, my mind is strong-I’ll fight these walls, I will carry on! There is no justice, there is only disgrace-My white skin is your only case! I’ll slice the filthy neck of every judge found-I’ll take your dirty courts and blow them to the ground!

10) Gold Fever

God’s chosen are in frenzy, their hooknoses sensing gold-Now sickened with gold fever, all actions get quite bold!They condemn the swiss people for neutrality in the war, because making the swiss seem baneful will fill their pockets even more!

Jewish bankers fight jewish lawyers over gold thatcrossed swiss borders! In this war the swiss will lose, as history is written by the greedy jews! Looted gold and dormant accounts, with little evidence those jews would lose out! But as always came their infamous cry-It was your fault six million died!

11) Your Spirit Lives On

Back in the city where it all began, where people united to find a new land, you saw your nation brought to it’s knees, your people enslaved by their own enemies! Put on trial by the zionist scum, by the same filth that you had on the run!

A life in prison or sentenced to die, for your convictions you were crucified, your spirit lives on! Your spirit lives on! The fight continues although you are gone, because your spirit lives on! I will never forget for the rest of my life, how they stood strong in the midst of strife! The courage of Striker and the strength of Hess, their aryan souls stand above the rest!

Their spirit lives on in my heart and mind, and through their courage victory we will find! Loyal to the Führer, loyal to their race, no regrets as death stared in their face! For all the lies that you were tired, i feel the rage growing deep inside! As the new breed, i carry on the fight. bring about the nation, pure and white!

12) Intolerance

Don’t care about society, don’t wanna belong-I know that I’m right and they’re wrong! I stand by my word, I’m not ashamed to hate-I won’t back down and I won’t tolerate!

I’m not pulled in by their cries of a perfect world and my racial demise! I’ll trash everything they taught in school-Live by my code and not their rules!

The plan of action is plain to see, if you’re not white you’re the enemy! I don’t care if you sympathize-The one who’s weak is the one who dies!

Won’t tolerate your lack of heart, just a politician, I can’t tell you apart! Won’t tolerate your fucking show, when you hang out with muds because your standards are low! Won’t tolerate your complacency, what you did in the past means nothing to me! Won’t tolerate your fucking kind, I’m sick of your shit, I’ve made up my mind!

Won’t tolerate! Won’t tolerate! Won’t tolerate! Intolerance!