03) Outlaws Life
04) Over The River (And Into The Trees)
05) Circle of Blood
06) Salute to the Princess
07) The Watcher
08) Curse Of the Banshee
09) Cleaning Flame

01) Black Sun Rising

Don’t ask me why my folk is so angry, sentenced to death but you still wonder why. We pushed too far, we fight for survival, against our enemies, the eternal life.

We’ve got the mark of the damned, we are oppressed and enslaved. We’ve got the sign and the brand… Will we take it to the grave?

The day you see our black sun rising is the day of freedom and hope. The day you see our black sun rising is the day of the rope.

Is there anybody who knows all the secret of witchcraft and magic and doom? He may come to teach our people the forest and the might of the runes.

We’ve got the mark of the damned, we are oppressed and enslaved. We’ve got the sign and the brand… Will we take it to the grave?

The day you see our black sun rising is the day of freedom and hope. The day you see our black sun rising is the day of the rope.

Let’s kneel down and pray for salvation, the innocent are free from sin. Our children should see the new morning, when black suns shine for our kin.

02) In Times Of War

Mother hold your children tight, let them dream away. Far away to ancient times, much better than today. Hear the wolves on the hill: The howling to the moon. An evil’s army marching off and war is coming soon.

Young soldiers clean their rusty swords and mourn upon the steeds. Maidens hide away their tears as the wardrum slowly beats. The morning breaks, it’s time to ride, so let the banners fly… For blood and soil, for freedom’s sake we are prepared to die and we will win.

Like a deadly wind blown of a sacred ground and we will see… The wheel of fortune’s spinning round and round. It doesn’t matter whatever was before… We will go in times of war.

??? death. ??? of destruction ??? breath. ??? fire ??? mission to fulfill ??? kill, kill, kill!

Mother hold your children tight, let them dream away. Far away to ancient times, much better than today. Houses are burnt to the ground and famine’s setting in. We’ll go the road of misery until we’ll die or until we’ll win… And we will win.

Like a deadly wind blown of a sacred ground and we will see… The wheel of fortune’s spinning round and round. It doesn’t matter whatever was before… We will go in times of war.

03) Outlaws Life

Surrounded by the walls of silence: A rebel in a cell. The lonely, disarmed warrior only lives to tell. Locked up for a spoken word, for a freedom song. How can it be the freedom of thought suddenly is wrong?

You might even say he just gets what he deserves and you might even say that it’s his fate. But you are nothing more than a servant, a small-minded man, a time server of a tyran-evil state.

It’s an outlaw’s life (outlaw’s life) and it’s never really easy. It’s an outlaw’s life (outlaw’s life), no matter what they say. It’s an outlaw’s life (outlaw’s life), you will always keep on fighting. It’s an outlaw’s life (outlaw’s life), you know: It’s the only way.

The judge found him guilty, but the traitor’s walking free… Reward for the betrayal, oh, it’s so hard to see. He can expect no justice, his release is not in sight. But he knows his words will always be a part of our fight.

Well, you might even say he just gets what he deserves and you might even say that it’s his fate. But you are nothing more than a servant, a small-minded man, a time server of a tyran-evil state.

It’s an outlaw’s life (outlaw’s life) and it’s never really easy. It’s an outlaw’s life (outlaw’s life), no matter what they say. It’s an outlaw’s life (outlaw’s life), you will always keep on fighting. It’s an outlaw’s life (outlaw’s life), you know: It’s the only way.

The abuse of power never can be right, still he has true friends standing by his side. But the liars in the hypocrits still standing there, too. One day their masks will fall right out of the blue.

Well, you might even say he just gets what he deserves and you might even say that it’s his fate. But you are nothing more than a servant, a small-minded man, a time server of a tyran-evil state.

It’s an outlaw’s life (outlaw’s life) and it’s never really easy. It’s an outlaw’s life (outlaw’s life), no matter what they say. It’s an outlaw’s life (outlaw’s life), you will always keep on fighting. It’s an outlaw’s life (outlaw’s life), you know…

04) Over The River (And Into The Trees)

They say that the soul is immortal, they say not some hearts can beat and the summer then become a winter, the day while losing your ???.

So she lives are alone in the forest since the day that she found him dead. Defaced and twisted his body, a bullet shot through his head.

Oooooh. Eclipse of the daylight. Oooooh. Here comes the night. Oooooh. He’s waiting for her. Oooooh. On the other side.

Over the river and into the trees she must go to end all the pain. Over the river and into the trees she must go, she can’t remain… She can’t remain.

The cannons are singing the warsong, the world is a valley of tears. She runs, but she can’t run forever. Maybe she’ll be crying for years.

Now she’s watching the bloodred sunset as the darkness make her flesh calm. As the blood floating out of her veins, she’s waiting for the raven’s call.

Oooooh. Eclipse of the daylight. Oooooh. Here comes the night. Oooooh. He’s waiting for her. Oooooh. On the other side.

Over the river and into the trees she must go to end all the pain. Over the river and into the trees she must go, she can’t remain… She can’t remain.

05) Circle Of Blood

Listen to this backwhispers, got the truth in your ear. Find the mysteries of our culture winded by the leech of fear. Speaking off of resurrection, the saviour will be reborn, carry the flame through the darkness till the break of the new dawn.

Circle of blood. Circle of blood. Circle of blood. Community of our tribe. Circle of blood. Circle of blood. Circle of blood. Circle of blood. Community of our tribe.

Sticking through a ???, open like a ??? gate. Seek for answers and solutions with all the gods your chosen fate. Claps of thunder, strokes of lightening is all the ??? law. ??? so beautiful and raw.

Circle of blood. Circle of blood. Circle of blood. Community of our tribe. Circle of blood. Circle of blood. Circle of blood. Circle of blood. Community of our tribe.

Like a fly with the eagles ??? with the pack! ??? is free! Yes, do it! I will never obey, cause I was born free! No sorrow, no shame and no sin!

Listen to this backwhispers, got the truth in your ear. Listen to this backwhispers, got the truth in your ear. Listen to this backwhispers, got the truth in your ear. Listen to this backwhispers, got the truth in your ear. Listen to this backwhispers, got the truth in your ear. Listen to this backwhispers, got the truth in your ear. Listen to this backwhispers, got the truth in your ear. Listen to this backwhispers, got the truth in your ear…

06) Salute To The Princess

There she goes with her fairy-golden hair. There she goes, sun is shining everywhere. Ther she goes, even the flowers she can see. There she goes: Our queen with the ???.

Cause she is like a white rose growing in the weeds. ??? with her snow-white skin. Salute to the princess, so beautiful and sweet, she’s like the first day of spring.

There she goes, she’s a pure ???. There she goes with a ???. There she goes with her strawberry lips. There she goes with the rhythm in her hips.

Cause she is like a white rose growing in the weeds. ??? with her snow-white skin. Salute to the princess, so beautiful and sweet, she’s like the first day of spring.

She is everything that I’m dreaming of, she is the reason why I’m lying awake in the night. Maybe for me she is out of reach, but I can really help myself, loving her seems so right. It seems allright.

There she goes, irresistable ???. There she goes ???. There she goes, she makes everything complete. There she goes, the world is at her feet.

07) The Watcher

When all the nightmares fall from the sky and the fullmoon looks like a giant eye. I come to watch your sleep. I’ll be like a shadow and rest by your side. I stay with you all through the night. I come to watch your sleep. I come to watch your sleep…

I am the watcher, yes I am your guardian light. I am the watcher and I’ll take away your fright. I am the watcher, you will never have to weep. I come to watch your sleep…

I will chase all the demons away, I fight with ??? the light of the day. I come to watch your sleep. Buried and lied in your cold grave, I’ll get you out and you will be saved. I come to watch your sleep. I come to watch your sleep…

I am the watcher, yes I am your guardian light. I am the watcher and I’ll take away your fright. I am the watcher, you will never have to weep. I come to watch your sleep…

Ghosts that you fear are just in your head. There’s no evil man under your bed. I come to watch your sleep. Sun rises up and I’ll disappear, but I will be back, when nightfall is near. I come to watch your sleep. I come to watch your sleep…

I am the watcher, yes I am your guardian light. I am the watcher and I’ll take away your fright. I am the watcher…

08) Curse Of The Banshee (Instr.)

- Instrumental -

09) Cleaning Flame

It’s not very hard to see: We go the way to slavery, but times will change as time goes by… A question of do or die. They don’t hear our people’s voice, they mix our blood, we have no choice. They forced us again to war. There’s no justice in their law.

We must set their palace on fire to end all the lies and the shame with a cleaning flame. With a cleaning flame… With a cleaning flame…

They worship an ??? god, their bible is dripped in with blood. We never ever shall be free. They want the world-supremacy. They’re telling us that Jesus saves, but all they do is debrave. Delequant satan that’s what they are. They pushed us much too far.

And we must set their palace on fire to end all the lies and the shame with a cleaning flame. With a cleaning flame… With a cleaning flame…

The perfect ??? liars, suck our people’s blood like vampires, taking our gold with endless greed, while the working-class is start to bleed. Desperate times ??? we never gonna lose again, now we’re all soldiers of the white cause. No rest for the occupation-force.

We must set their palace on fire to end all the lies and the shame with a cleaning flame. White revolution set our people free with a cleaning flame. White revolution set our people free with a cleaning flame. White revolution set our people free with a cleaning flame. White revolution set our people free with a cleaning flame. Set our people free… Set our people free with a cleaning flame. Set our people free… Set our people free with a cleaning flame. Set our people free… Set our people free with a cleaning flame. Set our people free… Set our people free with a cleaning flame. White revolution set our people free with a cleaning flame. White revolution set our people free with a cleaning flame. Set our people free… Set our people free with a cleaning flame. Set our people free…